Unique Mount Attacks?

:BlobRed: I was recently playing my level 32 shadow dryad; being swarmed by skele mobs on my level 35 (Unique Mount) Monitor Lizard, and I used Raveaged Impact; which is a CA that gives me an attack boost, and when I used it my lizard attacked the mob as well. I tried it a few more times, and it appears to me like that is the one thing that can trigger it. Does anyone else know anything about an Unique Mount being able to attack. :D

P.S. I have heard reports that the SE Tiger was also able to attack.

:sweating: I was recently playing my level 32 shadow dryad; being swarmed by skele mobs on my level 35 (Unique Mount) Monitor Lizard, and I used Raveaged Impact; which is a CA that gives me an attack boost, and when I used it my lizard attacked the mob as well. I tried it a few more times, and it appears to me like that is the one thing that can trigger it. Does anyone else know anything about an Unique Mount being able to attack. :thumbsup:

P.S. I have heard reports that the SE Tiger was also able to attack.

I think that is just the animation. I have seen the sabretooth tiger attack, but he only attacks when I execute a special attack.

My Dryad will always try to "bite" when I'm trying to execute a Darting Assault.

Great thread, looking forward to hearing what the other special attacks are.

:thumbsup:

gogo

All dryads Komodovaran bite with monsters using closecombat on you.

The trigger are any weapon based ca. DA or RI.

I speculate its like that for most classes - but cannot say for sure since TG do not have it.

And well I am remaking my dead cavaleer TG level 80( horse no ca / buff build ).

Edited by D-molisher
If you use pelting strikes with the seraphim on her tiger the tigers has a few slashes with his claws I think as well as the seras swinging with her weapon/s

This is what I was talking about. Looks cool, but I have not seen any extra damage vs. being on foot.

so im not exactly sure, but it does seem like more damage is being dealt from my lizard. I have ravaged impact and darting assault combo'd and my lizard not only bites but gets of his forelegs and slashes at the mobs.

I'm actually hoping that my Inquisitor somehow gets to the point where he runs faster than the spider mount simply due to the fact that his Dual Wield Callous Execution does not hit twice when used on his mount like it would if he was on foot. :D But yea, spider bites and swipes with front 2 legs when using melee CAs.

I'm actually hoping that my Inquisitor somehow gets to the point where he runs faster than the spider mount simply due to the fact that his Dual Wield Callous Execution does not hit twice when used on his mount like it would if he was on foot. :( But yea, spider bites and swipes with front 2 legs when using melee CAs.

I know! I don't even use my spider anymore. level 69 and I just run. Losing 3k damage per CE (And the regen time on the CE is less than a second. Do the math. 1 minute of fighting I've lost 3Kx60= 180k damage) hits just because the spider won't double hit? Pfft. I, sir, shall run on my own damn 2 feet.