Pretend this is an interesting title

Greetings, all. I just picked up this for the xbox360, and was lured here by the wiki when I decided to do a bit of research into the skills and combat arts. Liked the place, thus am making an account and introductions. Will likely go to lurking mode for the most part, but feel it would be rude to not say "hi" at least.

In any case, pleasedtomeetcha and all.

Good to see someone else that is new here. I am still trying to figure out how to have a shield and sword at the same time, because ever time I go to fight I only see the sword.

Greetings, all. I just picked up this for the xbox360, and was lured here by the wiki when I decided to do a bit of research into the skills and combat arts. Liked the place, thus am making an account and introductions. Will likely go to lurking mode for the most part, but feel it would be rude to not say "hi" at least.

In any case, pleasedtomeetcha and all.

Good to see someone else that is new here. I am still trying to figure out how to have a shield and sword at the same time, because ever time I go to fight I only see the sword.

Are both the sword and shield assigned to the same slot/button?

edit: either way, if you're an xbox360 player, my gt is spotmarkedx - I should be on after I sleep for a bit.

Edited by .<x
I am going to sound dumb, but I tried to put them both in the same slot and they just exchange.

Maybe the sword is a two-handed sword then? It should say so in the details.

Welcome to Dark Matters Randall! Hope you have a great time here on the forum as well as in game. See you in the bar mate!:thumbsup:

Hey there and welcome aboard! :thumbsup:

The weapon and shield are indeed assigned to the same button. I'm a pc player but I did get a chance to try out the 360 version and yup, I went a little bonkers trying to figure things out. Granted... I didn't read the manual, haha. If I recall I think the best place to put your weapon and shield is on the A button.

Cheers!

Still not learning Schot? Manuals are good! Read them!

*never reads manuals himself* *ducks for cover*

And back on topic, the title was quite interesting, even good enough to lure me in... So absolutely welcome!

Prepare for some complete madness in here!

PS: Don't mind me, I'm studying right now and my mental health is seriously lacking.

Still not learning Schot? Manuals are good! Read them!

*never reads manuals himself* *ducks for cover*

And back on topic, the title was quite interesting, even good enough to lure me in... So absolutely welcome!

Prepare for some complete madness in here!

PS: Don't mind me, I'm studying right now and my mental health is seriously lacking.

Nobody reads manuals though!

It is always fascinating to see the different methods humans use for communication. Welcome to the forum spotmarkedx.

Don't mind me, I'm studying right now and my mental health is seriously lacking.

Tell me about it, I'm getting loko :unsure:

:(:lol::bye::oooo::oooo:

Welcome to forum .<x :bye:

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Hey, and welcome to the foums spotmarkedx. Hope you'll enjoy this place as much as I do ^^,

On a different note...: Icedragon67... Do you play either a Temple Guardian or an Inquisitor? If that's the case, you can't wield a shield nomatter how hard you try.