Completing Campaign?

I was wondering if I use my shadow warrior (currently level 28) on light campaign at bronze difficulty, once I complete main campaign does the game allow me to restart the bronze campaign again with clean stats? allowing me to do the "dont die throughout a campaign","dont explore more than 20% during the campaign" and "dont buy from shops throughout the campaign"

cheers.

Hmmm, interesting question sja. This is something I've not tried to do yet. Hopefully someone around here will be able to tell you more. :thumbsup:

Once the campaign is done for a particular difficulty, you cannot do it again. You can go back into same difficulty but the campaign progress won't restart.

I don't know if doing in Silver without dying will give you the Survivalist title since I only play Hardcore. But I do know you can get Scrooge that way. And map uncovered transfers from one difficulty to the next so if you're over 20% I don't think you could get Dedicated either.

Might be better just to start a new character if you want these accomplishments. At least in the PC version all titles received in logbook are from all existing characters. For example, you can get Dark Lord and Ancaria's Light Bringer if you complete campaign with a shadow and a light character.

ok so what about if changed to the dark campaign with my shadow warrior? would doing that on bronze give me the achievement for without dying? it just seems rather stupid to put these achievements at the start of the game making it that your character is weak so your bound to buy items or die once or twice..

u cant switch over from light to dark or dark to light....

just start a new char, dont buy anything from vendors, which I find easy. and if u die just get up and hard reset you're ps3 or xbox. make sure u save often, not to lose too much xp or progress in campaign.

u can also get the dedicated trophy in silver too.

Edited by the1youh8

I think it only applies for the merchant but not sure....also you can get all the gear you want in Bronze...set up your character with everything you think you need and then do Silver Camp and just not buy anything in that difficulty

I can just put everything into my chest though cant I? so I can start with any character I want and get any items I want from there right:)

correct...using chest should have no bearing on Scrooge title

I had my special mount and didn't take bargaining so never found a single thing worth buying and I got the Scrooge achievement on my first char. Accessing your chest has no bearing on the achievement either. As for the other ones, you're gonna have to focus on them with a new char.

I was surprised how little room you had to play with to get the <20% map explored one. Can't do your class quests, have to stick to the straight and narrow path to each orange marker.

Oh another thing if going after the Dedicated title...do not have any equipment with the Visibility mod on it, it can increase your map % uncovered as you're traveling