Starting a new game

I have never beat this game. I only got this game about 4 days ago and I'm a level 16 SW I almost positive that I have made mistake with skills and CA since I didn't have a clue on what to do> After spending more times on this web site/ forums reading about the game I have a greater understanding on how to choose skills and displace my CA in gameplay. I have about 13 hours or so on my current game and I'm thinking about starting a new character before I log too much time into my other character. Will probably keep and expirment with him.

But my real question is should I play the game on bronze and level my character to a repesctative level before I start to silver campaign. Or should I just start off the bat with the silver campaign.

In all the time spent playing the game I have not dead yet... and almost find most emenies I can defeat pretty easily on bronze.

thanks for your help

If you feel comfortable with the game mechanics and fighting enemies, I would head straight to Silver. Most find Bronze too easy after they're familiar with the game and also the enemy level caps are much higher in Silver.

just to make sure that if I start on the silver level thanI do get like a sort of bonus to randomly find better stuff for my character as will as stat bonuses.

I would say I have about 8% of the light campaign done. I was outside of the arena about to talk with some guy (sorry dont know the name; it was in the city that is pretty large right where you start off (maybe like tylemiums, something like that ) sorry for the spelling) but I think I got a good idea on how the combat works, but of coarse I can't claim to know the game very well since I am still very new to this game.

Also kind of stinks, but I have a older television and the print of the game is small and really can't read into the details of the game all that well. but thats my problem

just to make sure that if I start on the silver level thanI do get like a sort of bonus to randomly find better stuff for my character as will as stat bonuses.

I would say I have about 8% of the light campaign done. I was outside of the arena about to talk with some guy (sorry dont know the name; it was in the city that is pretty large right where you start off (maybe like tylemiums, something like that ) sorry for the spelling) but I think I got a good idea on how the combat works, but of coarse I can't claim to know the game very well since I am still very new to this game.

Also kind of stinks, but I have a older television and the print of the game is small and really can't read into the details of the game all that well. but thats my problem

I'd say start on silver but it can be annoying for some classes if you don't have any runes.

I'd make a level 2 bargaining HE, and user her to buy all your jewelry and equipment with max sockets in it. Then start the game up from silver with all your goodies.

The equipment you'll get will easy last you twenty levels, and you'll find Silver not too hard.

:)

gogo

Heya,

take the Gogo's advise I'd say... ask someone for a million start cash. Most players won't have any problems with that.... I for one would be more than happy to help you out there.

On topic....

First time I bought the game I think I must have been in Bronze for 10 minutes.... I decided it wasn't for me and jumped to Silver. The only time I go to Bronze is when the toon hits level 60ish, to use Schots 'Low level Set farming method.'

Greetz

Just ask peops for some start money.

I got a rich teenager level 13 dryad millionare shopper, all donated from nice ingame peops.

The peops in HC are so nice & helpfull, THX for that friends...

I played silver hardcore and usually deleted or died before I left the high elf region. Believe me I got tired of that region...

Now when I play I rush the bronze campaign including a few minibosses and if you know where you are going you won't hit level caps. You'll also get fair xp once you get to the other regions, starting pretty good xp in orc region. That being said its faster to level in silver, I just like to rush the campaign because its kind of fun to go to different regions.

By the time I am in silver I have a good amount of runes in my inventory (tons) and I have gold and items and skills/levels/modifications. This allows me to feel more bad ass in silver :)

When I get tired of rushing bronze campaign I will probably start just beginning in silver. Sometimes I join silver games just to play with people. Or bronze. Especially if I know them.

Thanks for the advice everyone. I started a new game on silver I as doing pretty good the jump in skill was notiveable right off the bat, with the highwaymen being much tougher than before. I feel kind of silly, but when I first started playing I was not use to looking at my health meter since it never got below half on bronze, that probably 10~15 minute in the new game I died. I was so heart broken at that moment losing my survival bonus. But I got over it quickly because defeat teaches a very important lesson. DON'T DIE AGAIN! So I have played about 7 hours into the game and I haven't die again, just got done beating off the kobolds boss quest.

Thanks again

Gorf