Game Got Really Easy?!

Alright, when I first got the game, it was pretty normal for me to kill an enemy and all,

but for some reason now, It has been extremely easy to kill anything.

And I dont even get the full experience anymore,

1 experience for EVERY monster mostly.

Something must've hapened within a online games' options that have adapted to my campaign.

So, what can I do?!

Please help,

I have it on Xbox 360.

Alright, when I first got the game, it was pretty normal for me to kill an enemy and all,

but for some reason now, It has been extremely easy to kill anything.

And I dont even get the full experience anymore,

1 experience for EVERY monster mostly.

Something must've hapened within a online games' options that have adapted to my campaign.

So, what can I do?!

Please help,

I have it on Xbox 360.

Im playing on Bronze,

I am currently level 7.

Merged with second thread on same topic. Kingy, I think someone has posted a response to your first thread on this topic

Cheers

;)

gogo

Lol, sorrrry,

I was just kinda piffed about this.

I was having so much fun until it all went easy.

move a bit through the main quest line, or switch to silver. I'm assuming you are still somewhere around sloeford? move on until the human lands, it'll be way better over there. until you get to level 19 or something, then you'll have to move again ;)

Just changing to silver would probably be the best option though. then you can stay around sloeford without outleveling your enemies until level 40 or something around that.

move a bit through the main quest line, or switch to silver. I'm assuming you are still somewhere around sloeford? move on until the human lands, it'll be way better over there. until you get to level 19 or something, then you'll have to move again ;)

Just changing to silver would probably be the best option though. then you can stay around sloeford without outleveling your enemies until level 40 or something around that.

Alright!

thanks!

I actually like starting over for some reason..lol

You can keep your character,only thing is that your quests will be reset, so any quest done already would be needed to be redone.

No need to restart your character (except if you want of course)

You can keep your character,only thing is that your quests will be reset, so any quest done already would be needed to be redone.

No need to restart your character (except if you want of course)

How Can I keep my character?

At the title screen when you choose start game (once you've chosen your character) just change the difficulty, and you will be in silver at the same level just starting the quests over, which is good for some of the uber chain quests :)

If you really want the game to be easy then all you have to do is make a shadow warrior and pump oint into nether allegiance and astral lord lore then when given choice on how to upgrade choose 1 more spectral soldier one more spectral soldier then enhanced armor then you will have unstoppable killing machines that do the dirty work for you while you reap the benefit gotten 7 set pieces already aznd im level 45 with less than 40 hour of playtime invested. just a suggestion if you choose to play as this style

If you want really really really easy Make an Astral SW with SV and SF only...can do any Campaign in about 3 hrs even with a full server :Just_Cuz_21: Just did Plat camp in 2 1/2 hrs with 3 peeps.

I have no defensive skills at all except Armor, and that just for the regen penalty.