Adventurers Mart: "Anything you need, we can likely provide!"

EDIT: 18-12-2010

Over the next few weeks, I will be transorming this topic in a listing of traders with respective levels etc.

I will also list 'Stuff on the Mules'. When all is done, you can find here, what I can do for you :D

Feel free to ask!

Heya,

decided to vamp up a topic I started long ago. Plans that never reached fruitation. I have been building a line of traders to support characters of all levels. In this post you will find details on all shoppers, and items they could shop for anyone who would need it. Listed traders are coloured as follows:

Ready, finished Niobium traders

Trader not at level or not Niobium yet

Trader is a work in progress

Listed with specific traders are items that can be shopped or already have been and are waiting in stash for someone to have a use of it. Listed items are those I generally buy when I find them. Please remember that this is a work in progress, and that I am collecting all the needed information for this topic. If a trader is listed green, but items you are looking for are not listed, feel free to ask.

Level 2 High Elf, Bargaining:

Your basic starter gear shopper. Starter gear for any character can be shopped, although shops predominantly offer items for this characters class. That makes HE gear easiest and fastest to shop. When trading with this character I always look out for decent starter gear for other classes too.

Shopping list:

* Starter Armor per class. Items with more than decent modifiers and at least one socket.

* Weapons with two sockets

* XP jewelry: ....%

Level 15 Dryad:

Level 15 Temple Guardian:

Level 15 Seraphim:

While starter gear can last much longer than your level 15, this might be an ideal level to change gear. You will have chosen your skills, and will be looking for more significant modifiers on Armor.

* Armor update with balanced and specific modifiers

* Life leach Stars/Shurikens/Polearms/Swords with at least 1 socket.

* Death Blow weapons with at least 2 sockets

* Regeneration per Hit jewelry 0.... to 0.....

* XP jewelry: ....%

* +....All Skills ring (most second modifiers possible)

* +....All Skills amulet (idem)

Level 30 Dryad:

Level 30 Temple Guardian:

Level 30 Seraphim:

Level 45 Dryad

Level 45 Temple Guardian

Level 45 Seraphim

Level 60 Dryad

Level 60 Temple Guardian

Level 60 Seraphim

Level 100 Dryad

Level 100 Temple Guardian

Level 100 Seraphim

Level 160 Temple Guardian

Level 200 Seraphim

End gear here! A level 200 shops mostly level 208 gear. Level .... is needed to wear this. Struggling with damage? Your shield falling apart? Want to turn the table on those nasty DoT spiders in the Swamp? It is all possible.

Edited by Barristan
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heya Chrona,

I would say 30 indeed.... maybe even 45, with mods on items from a level 15 shopper.... you are level 40 in no time.

Not sure what would be 'best'

Greetz,

Since my Buffer SW hit 140 yesterday, there is one more Niob smith available for clan service :whistle: Ask if you need anything.

• 7 months later...

Heya,

small bump to activate this old topic. Did some minor work on the first post. Will update level specific gear soon.

Greetz

Edited by Barristan