Ideas for starting a new character?

Well today was a sad day. Played some Sacred 2 on the Xbox and then found out that my level 26 inquisitor's save file was corrupted. Bummer, but I need to start a new character, so any ideas?

Well today was a sad day. Played some Sacred 2 on the Xbox and then found out that my level 26 inquisitor's save file was corrupted. Bummer, but I need to start a new character, so any ideas?

That's kind of an open-ended question. It really depends on what type of character you are looking to play. Offensive? Defensive? Ranged? Caster? Melee? I'd suggest browsing the Sacred 2 Guides subforums for each of the character types for ideas.

edit: oh, and sorry to hear of the loss of your character :)

Edited by spotmarkedx
That's kind of an open-ended question. It really depends on what type of character you are looking to play. Offensive? Defensive? Ranged? Caster? Melee? I'd suggest browsing the Sacred 2 Guides subforums for each of the character types for ideas.

edit: oh, and sorry to hear of the loss of your character :)

Ah, yes I knew someone was going to mention something along the lines of that lol. Well, I was hoping Offensive melee with a few caster CAs that would be offensive. I will also look there, so thanks.

Bad form on your Xbox corrupting the file. You should give it a stern talking to. It sounds like an inquisitor remake is in order. Try something different, go two handed sword. Specialize in Nefarious Netherworld / Astute Supremacy. Why do I feel like I am channeling Elric Melnibone right now? :paladin:

Edited by Grillgrim

There's always the Shadow Warrior if you want to mainly focus on melee. He's got a couple offensive castings in the Astral Lord aspect. Otherwise if you're looking for a more even blend of melee fighting and casting there's the Inquisitor or Seraphim. I'm no Sacred 2 expert at all but one thing I've noticed is that it seems they've made the game to allow each class to be very open to different types of play style from the use of skills and combat arts.

I Would Agree On The Shadow Warrior.

Its A Strong DPS, Amnd Got Some Casts Thrown up In There.

@gogo, Oh You And Your Ranged Dryad, And Her Karate! :(

-Jamie.