Ms. Grandcross' video debut

Well that's just fantastic! Great fun to watch and right to the good stuff--watching you take down bosses and mobs!

I haven't played a seraphim so could you explain why the bosses start dropping like flies when they make contact with you? I'm guessing it's some reflection going on. It also looks like your Archangel's Wrath fireballs are causing conditions on the bosses, like with the GarCollosus, yet your CA description and mods don't indicate that they cause any DOT.

Looking at that video on the SIF I was certain that you were using a lot of + CAs. What you did here is indeed a joy to behold and I had a lot of fun watching it.

As I see, your char has a lot of everything - +CAs, +Damage, +All skills. I'm certain that it took twice the time you played it just to level up support/shop for items to get that far in +AS, +CA and +Deathblow. If that it the case, I want to congratulate you on your perseverance and efforts :)

Nice build Soldats.

How did you get all the Plus skills rings? Do you have another bargaining built in, or another toon that's an uber bargainer? Also during the toon's early levels, what were you socketing... smith runes, or just regular socketables? And were they purchased with a great Bargainer?

Cheers!

:)

gogo

• 3 weeks later...
Nice build Soldats.

How did you get all the Plus skills rings? Do you have another bargaining built in, or another toon that's an uber bargainer? Also during the toon's early levels, what were you socketing... smith runes, or just regular socketables? And were they purchased with a great Bargainer?

Cheers!

:P

gogo

His Ms. Chillingsworth is a shopper.