Guild Wars 2 Trailer Premiere!

The next Beta Weekend will be from April 27th to April 29th.

Max

:viking:

I guess more details are to follow.

Good news!First Beta Weekend Event will be from April 27-29. We will let you know once the client is ready for download.

We'll have a blog post with details about what and when you can play later today or tomorrow. If you haven't already: pre-purchase to participate!

hmmm, does not look so good for my predicted May release date anymore... :sweating:

I was also hoping that the game would release in May, but I hope for June now. Meanwhile we'll have time to play Diablo 3.

I just read some new info about the next Beta, there won't be an NDA, so everyone will be free to share and discuss. Here's a LINK

EDIT : Here's a video about the Thief Weapon Skills :

EDIT : Here's a video about the Mesmer Weapon Skills :

EDIT : Here's a video about the Ranger Weapon Skills :

EDIT : Here's a video about the Warrior Weapon Skills :

EDIT : Here's a video about the Elementalist Weapon Skills :

EDIT : Here's a video about the Guardian Weapon Skills :

I'll most likely add videos for the other classes (when they'll be made).

Max

Edited by Flooxim
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just found a video about Asura and Sylvari character creation :

I think the Female Sylvari Mesmer @ 12:53 looks amazing :blink: , the Necro suits look great too!

EDIT : ArenaNet just posted a behind-the-scenes video :

Very interesting video that explains many things.

Max

Edited by Flooxim

I found some new info about Hall of Monuments rewards for Guild Wars 2 :

The ranger pets and mini’s are real creatures / items.

The armors and weapons are skins you apply to items you already have. You can get the skin again from HOM any time you need to upgrade to a new item.

I think skins are great, I thought it would be some low level gear.

Max

The Facebook Guild Wars 2 User shared a video I just had to share with you all :

Amazing!

EDIT : I also found a quite funny bug for the mesmers which will most likely be fixed by release :

Max

Edited by Flooxim

Here's a small preview of what the item rewards from the Hall of Monuments look like in-game :

Max

It's really sad the Shadow Behemoth didn't spawn when we were playing in the swamps. We did complete the event linked to it though, but he didn't spawn.

Max

It's really sad the Shadow Behemoth didn't spawn when we were playing in the swamps. We did complete the event linked to it though, but he didn't spawn.

Max

We would have all died in 5 seconds, if we lasted that long. Remember what level we were at! Those darn green portals and their spawn were bad enough. :viking:

Max

We would have all died in 5 seconds, if we lasted that long. Remember what level we were at! Those darn green portals and their spawn were bad enough. :viking:

You're right. We were not the minimum level for this event, I only wanted to show you how huge this boss is.

Max

But it was sooooo fun :D I WANNA PLA?Y NAOW! hear me Anet NAOW

I agree, today would be fine.

However, I will not be able to play 24 plus hours on a weekend (unless Friday afternoon counts) my wife :big_boss: gets a little POed about real long sessions. I have tried to get her to play but.... animal crossing is as far as she goes.

Oh well. :sigh:

I finally found good information about racial skills : CLICK HERE

That means I've been purchasing racial skills without even knowing they were exclusive to my character race. I had a few doubts for one of the skills (Prayer to Dwayna), but I wasn't completely sure until today.

Max