Should I Switch to Sacred 2 EU Servers?

How many people are online regularly on the EU servers? I never see your clan on the US servers anymore really. the only poeple I seem to see are new guys starting in bronze(not from clan dark). I play hardcore only so the questions are kinda for it. I have toons in all the difficulties and its gettting damn lonely lol and somewhat boring. plus the xpac may seem to only come out for the EU version so you guys got a party goin on over there everyday or is it just as dead as here? :D

Heya,

servers with 5-8 people is not a rare thing. I don't actually count em tho...

Recenty had the 'group hug' achievement 'spontaneously', in Niob of all places.

Anyways... lots of players here..

Greetz

Heya,

servers with 5-8 people is not a rare thing. I don't actually count em tho...

Recenty had the 'group hug' achievement 'spontaneously', in Niob of all places.

Anyways... lots of players here..

Greetz

well that sounds considerably better than here if I can find the game around here somehow I think ill pick it up. gonna miss the ones I have over 100. but the leveling sounds as if it would be faster over there anyways. ty for input btw. hope to see you guys there in the next few weeks :D

Edited by POTATOE540

Hi Potatoe

EU servers have always been the busier of the two. And...it's also where the Kamikaze lives! If you get our version of the game, hoping to see you on the servers.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

Thats easy EU is the way to go. It has a lot of people on all difficulties free play and camp. servers. The good thing is that it has people all they long since on the EU server there are people from all over the world so all time zones are covered. And as gogo said you got the Kami event on the EU servers. Last but not list people are friendly and even more important there are people online since leveling alone and have no one to talk to in game in those long niob levels can be the biggest killer bigger then the large experience need for a new level.

So come on over the pond mate we will be happy to have you on the EU servers. :Just_Cuz_21:

• 2 weeks later...

I play on both sets of servers. US servers are generally dead, at least the HC servers. One of the fellows in my guild lost a seraphim last night and remade and forgot to make the char HC and said there were a dozen or so US players in the SC servers. I'm in the US so when I play on the EU servers, there isn't many people on since when I'm on I think it is usually time for work/school for folks overseas.

EU has many more servers, and more people. But I have never seen more than a couple dozen on anywhere. Of course, I've sadly never gotten out of silver either, and I've been playing since launch :)

Edited by AgentSmith5150
I play on both sets of servers. US servers are generally dead, at least the HC servers. One of the fellows in my guild lost a seraphim last night and remade and forgot to make the char HC and said there were a dozen or so US players in the SC servers. I'm in the US so when I play on the EU servers, there isn't many people on since when I'm on I think it is usually time for work/school for folks overseas.

EU has many more servers, and more people. But I have never seen more than a couple dozen on anywhere. Of course, I've sadly never gotten out of silver either, and I've been playing since launch :unsure:

Within this answer lies the truth. :)

While the lobbies are split, neither side really rocks. The EU is the more lively, but not like you would think. A few dozen compared to a almost none is really it.

One of the worst moves on a game design ever.

To be really honest, since I went back to TQ, I find a lot more on there at any time even :/ it's too bad.

Edited by r00ster

Split lobbies broke my heart and the game IMO...but we`re all making the best of it... five peeps is what we need for max difficulty experience, and lately I`ve been managing to find peeps, even in platinum with some organized posts and friendly souls.

I think the decsion to split servers was a money thing... Llama was mentionning somewhere how since there are dif publishers, they are getting their own areas. Maybe Sacred 2 can help remedy this...but I don`t know...don`t other mmorpgs always have different geographic areas for players ? hmmm, but I think about Guild Wars... it let all of us from anywhere be able to pay together.

gogo

Hi All:

Well, I just picked up the game yesterday and I think I'm doing something wrong, I log in to closed net and see six empty servers, if I turn off the filter and hit refresh I get about a dozen more greyed out empty servers.

so, "Is there anybody...Out There"?

BS

EDIT: Added Quotes

Edited by BalzaSteel

Time of day matters too. Most people play in the evening, their time.

Some people work nights... so their evening doesn't match the clock.

As you're posting this in the middle of the afternoon Canada time (I think), you're probably a night owl?

I'm a stay at home dad so I play pretty much any time I'm not busy doing something else ;)

I see the only way to get onto the EU servers is to buy the game again, hmm, wonder if eb games will take it back, maybe if I run over it with my truck and tell em it wuz damaged when I took it outta the box :)

Heya Bill, welcome to DarkMatters

The server split has many of us in agony since day one. Most of us here are either playing EU servers for PC or on console. Hopefully you'll find some peeps to meet up with here, with this thread going.

Cheers!

gogo

Bill,

Be glad to game with you in US side.

I got a EU license for the same reason you mention, Its a freakin ghost town alot of the time here.

I became very disgusted with finding no people to game with.

Shoot a pm as to what time of day you would like to jump in HC server.

I jump back and forth between US and EU.

Usually US side after work in early evening, then jump pond.

Ohh, and Welcome to the site.

Jet

POLO!

Except that, as you probably haven't read, I don't have my gamebox with me here at college. Hopefully, at some point, I'll be able to play with you if you want, though :3 I'm on Mountain Time, if you need to know that.

I must admit that I've been very tempted to find myself an EU license just so I could chill with all the cool people on here, and join in Kamakaze o3o

As Gogo said, the split is awfully depressing 3:

Anyways! Hope you find some more of us soon, and welcome to DM! ;3

~Jaggy

POLO!

Except that, as you probably haven't read, I don't have my gamebox with me here at college. Hopefully, at some point, I'll be able to play with you if you want, though :3 I'm on Mountain Time, if you need to know that.

I must admit that I've been very tempted to find myself an EU license just so I could chill with all the cool people on here, and join in Kamakaze o3o

As Gogo said, the split is awfully depressing 3:

Anyways! Hope you find some more of us soon, and welcome to DM! ;3

~Jaggy

Not to be a spoil here, but I would advise against a re -purchase. The (more populated yes,...but still barren) EU side is still nothing to warrant an extra full price, then with the expansion etc.

I won't come back until they release the expansion in the NA, which might be never.

In other news, check this gem out that's coming soon: http://www.borderlandsthegame.com/

A first person action rpg sporting over 17 million (yes, 17 million) unique weapons.... looks incredible!

Not to be a spoil here, but I would advise against a re -purchase. The (more populated yes,...but still barren) EU side is still nothing to warrant an extra full price, then with the expansion etc.

Oh, I know. I was just going to look around for a used copy online, if I did pursue that idea. As much as I love the game, I wouldn't pay another $50 for a second copy to play with more people x:

Hi All :)

I'll certainly look for ya, is there a Toon naming convetion so ya know who's who?

I thought I'd do a little windmill tilting and put in a suport ticket to see if I can get CDV to swap me keys for one that'll let me play on the EU server

ya know JaguarGal, I think if I lost 9 hours of game time due to a crash I'd look more like This

lol, think I'll bookmark that site

Heres how my first ever D2 Toon felt walking out of the rouges camp

Thats how it should work.

People helping people. I'd like to see this a bit more organized. I know they're more HC players than you and I.

Great gaming with ya Bill.

Jet

Love to catch up to you Agentsmith,, Jet(DA) something:), We are pretty gracious as well.

Edited by Jetcutter
Thats how it should work.

People helping people. I'd like to see this a bit more organized. I know they're more HC players than you and I.

Great gaming with ya Bill.

Jet

Love to catch up to you Agentsmith,, Jet(DA) something:), We are pretty gracious as well.

Was fun Jet, I realy apprieciated all your help and your patience with the noob :)

we should organize something, even if you and I were the only HC players if we could get even a regular weekly game happening I'm sure there would soon be more.

if ya see a toon with BS- in front of it's name it's probably me.

BS

I would be more then happy to hop on with you guys. The problem is I work 3rd shift. A few hours in the evening would be all I could play.

Plus I would be starting from scratch.

I am not sure whether or not this would end up hampering others. While I have played Sacred 1, I never played it online really.