FDM does not encourage, endorse, authenticate, or warranty any financial transactions between members of this site.

Age of Empires Collector's Edition (I and II including the expansions) €5

Age of Empires III €5

Need For Speed Underground 2 €3

Sacred 2 €10 (account is used, but you'll get the details from me)

Battlefield 2 Deluxe (with the latest patch you end up with the complete BF2 game) €5

Titan Quest: Gold Edt = includes Immortal Throne (unfortunately a DE version, I'll provide you with an EN Language Patch) €5

If you just want the keys, that's also possible. I'm willing to haggle, but not too much.

Prices exclude shipping charges.

I accept bank transfers, and I could probably get PayPal to work as well (with a bit of help?).

I don't know what DM's policy is on this, but you guys know me and my love for second hand products, and I thought I should just give it a try.

If you guys need proof, I can make pics of the boxes, discs, etc.

th_IMG_0033.jpg

Pic of the games that are not sold/reserved.

Edited by Timotheus
Small Disclaimer, quickly written up, we luvs Timo, but this offer is coming from him :)

Yeah, I stopped playing a while back. Titan Quest was my last gaming effort, it only lasted about 2 weeks.

And the prices are roughly based on retail prices * .67, which is the default hardware 2nd hand price I use. Software is a bit harder to sell, so my prices are a bit less than calculated with that formula.

I got help from a member here who wrote up that disclaimer for us. Just so everyone understands that it's Timo this offer is coming from, and that we know where he lives.

:tease:

Gluck with the transaction

:)

gogo