Sacred Trivia Game Thread

The Inquisitor.

Weird - The Seraphim is on the left side, while the Inquisitor is on the right side. Clearly the Inquisitor is good and the Seraphim is evil then. Time to report that BUG :)

Edited by Dobri
The Inquisitor.

Weird - The Seraphim is on the left side, while the Inquisitor is on the right side. Clearly the Inquisitor is good and the Seraphim is evil then. Time to report that BUG :)

Exactly with the juxtaposition of clasically arrayed forces of polarity ^^

Hey, your turn ask question...or anyone else?

:P

gogo

dang, I almost forgot this, hmmmmm. 3.1 billion or something? This is actually good info... I think it should be added to gold page for wiki if we get right one for expansion...

:(

gogo

4.29 Billions I think it was, I could have tested this on my SP char, but unfortunately I lost about 2B in one of those bugs that we had in a earlier patch.

Remember to add a question to your post gogo :(

Edited by Spunky

It is something I have noticed, Polearms & Hafteds can't have as much LL % as Swords, the weapons I found at enemy level 208: Swords 4.1%, Hafteds 4.0% and lastly Polearms with 3.5%, I can guess why Polearms is having this small number compared to the others (chance to hit multiple opponents that only spawns on Polearms maybe?).

How many chests are there in the Grunwald cave where the dragon is?

Exalted Warrior runes (Seraphim).

Only Khral's Sceptre was the answer as Kal'Dur's are 1-handed.

In the Shadow Warrior's Cold Grave set there are a certain piece that's never drops, which?

Sands of thousand antennae(Desert) or was it in the Swamps :cry:

I believe the island with the museum has a name since I saw a french map that had a name on that island.

Where do you find the "Carolyn Hacker" NPC?

Edited by Spunky