Sacred Trivia Game Thread

Nimonuil.

What is the name of the town the Shadow Campaign starts?

The Shadow campaign actually begins in different areas depending on your character in single player. However the first step in the Shadow campaign is to reach the town of Sloeford.

In single player the High Elf begins at Celioth's Tower. The Dryad begins near the Golden Coast. The Dragon Mage on that Island that has no name. The Inquisitor at The Sleepy Badger. The Shadow Warrior in the Shadowy Catacombs. And the Temple Guardian starts on top of the Temple Ruins.

In the quest "Better Yields" what happens when you plant the seeds? (I confess I kinda burst out laughing when I did this one, hehe)

All the peasants explodes.

You are right about that every character starts out different in the campaign, but the answer I was looking for was Sloeford indeed.

Where do the Shadow Warrior class quest end?

Seraphim and Temple Guardian.

An interesting question will be - which is the only class that has a mind assault attack (not mind control)?

LOL. gogo beat me up by a few seconds.

Answer to gogo: Intelligence.

Question:

which is the only class in Sacred 2 that has a mind assault attack (not mind control)?

EDIT: Come on, it's not that tough :Just_Cuz_21:

EDIT 2: Fixed a typo... in the haste I wrote Intellect :whistle:

Edited by Dobri

Correct :P The Combat Art is Mind Strike. I made some clarification, because the Vampiress had Mind Control and the seraphim in Sacred 2 had Instill Belief.

Ask away, gogo :)

This cool Combat Art when cast can increase the chance of finding good drops from monsters. If cast before a battle it can increase your chance to find Uniques ...

Kaching!

2007-08-21Greed.jpg

:P

gogo

a Hellhound ofcourse! Gogo! You of all people should know that they're fierce hell monkey's! :P

DA QUESTION: Give all references to a cobra throughout the Sacred series... (ok maybe skip the eventual item names) ?

Edited by Chareos Rantras
a Hellhound ofcourse! Gogo! You of all people should know that they're fierce hell monkey's! :)

DA QUESTION: Give all references to a cobra throughout the Sacred series... (ok maybe skip the eventual item names) ?

Ok I made it more clear that the second part was a question :P

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

errr..

errr....

gak....

he... accidentally spilled cereal on his spell book in the morning while reading, and it gummed it closed, couldn't cast a spell and so couldn't kill the guy?

:blush:

I don't know!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

:)

gogo

beh

:)

k, cool question here... which of the deities from Sacred 2 sounds and is probably inspired by the name of a very very famous inventor from the states who is reputed with the invention of remote control, AC power, and who's work, when he died, mysteriously disapeared and was locked up by the American Government .... death rays, energy manipulation through the atmosphere anyone?

Too dangerous for us normal peeps?

gogo