Sacred Trivia Game Thread

I recall the Daemon forms are also castable on other characters.

Name five Combat Art's that we can cast on other players, or have a buff/positive effect on other players

The penta-buff malarky?

Ghost Meadow (BM)

Reiki (BM)

Flameskin/Stoneskin/Shield Wall (BM)

Spiritual Healing (BM)

Heroic Courage (Glad)

Dagger Stare (Glad)

Rotating Blades of Light (seraphim)

Strength of Light (seraphim)

Recuperation (WE)

War Cry (kinda)

I think. Though I think you could cast the DE's two Pak's on an ally as well (don't make me re-install S1 for this!)...

What was the origin of the seraphim in S1?

By itself MS could have 6 by level 18

Toughie I think

The Dwarf Tech Combat Art's had a damage cap that you couldn't exceed by reading more runes. What was the total (un-modded) damage you could do with Mortar Grenade?

*extra credit for giving Flame Thrower, Cannon Blast and Landmine cap totals

Was it ~65k damage per damage type? I can't remember what Combat Art did but overall it would be multiples of that number based on the number of damage types each did. Lol...I only ever got to around 35-40k damage:(

Not sure if that's right so I'll wait on asking a question.

You're right about it being per damage type but the cap number was actually 93k

MG = fire + phys = 186k

FT = fire + 6 sec duration max = 578k

You have no idea how upset I was when I figured this out lol.

Wouldnt that pretty much one hit alot of stuff though? Im not sure how much things scaled difficulty wise into niobium, cos the highest I got to was level 130 something and 30-40k was enough to kill with easily...

Oh well, knuckles looks like you get to ask another question.

The Poison Trolls have over 180K HP at level 180+, and Shaddar'Rim champions over 600K, but you have plenty enough with 50K+ damage to kill off most of the enemies in Niobium.

That was the GSF mods. Added to the wiki! Makes me want to install Underworld again and take some more info for the wiki.

Candamir, CelAthor, Christiane vom klaren Bach, Dino, dist0rbed, Filip, IkaRus, Jean Luc, Kaiserkrieger, Lady 59, Laurelin, LesserHellspawn, Morthad, PowerPyx, Sicfried and Zigfive. Zigfive... *cringe* I remember Zigfive... ;)

Alright. We've spent some faaaar in the past. How about in the very recent past.

Name 3 bosses that exist in the Crystal Pane. ^^

Narmul is the only boss I remember the name off, and I also know that the other bosses are a Troll and a Giant Scarab, answer good enough? :rolleyes: