Sacred Trivia Game Thread

Thanak & Daloriel (the Depraved). Though Gar'Colossus, the Miasma & Facettelon are T-mutant's as well (since the "mini-bosses" are called bosses in-game).

How many references in-game are there to the moderators?

And another one, how many (& what) monster types don't have a corresponding boss monster?

Edit: Incidentally, shouldn't the guy you fight in the Dark campaign at the Royal Honky Tonk tavern be in the boss list? And the Inquisitor boss?

lol Llama that would take weeks to find every reference

IIRC Jonny had a list of all of the graves (though that still leaves monuments, gargoyles, etc)

Maybe just identify which limerick (from the starting messages) that pertains to a certain former moderator

I could tell you (as I was there when Hal came up with it), but then I'd have to kill you. He had his name changed on the forum though.

How many (& what) monster types don't have a corresponding boss monster?

OK lets see here...

Animals: None

Wild animals : Raging Boar

Demons : Carnach

Dragons: All boss dragons

Dryads: None

Energy: Banshee, Evocator

High Elves:Nimonuil, the Grand Inquisitor

Humans: The honkey-tonk dude (?)

Humanoid (kobolds): Ganaka

Insects: Garganthropod

Mechanical: Kral

Monsters (ex: harpies): Bloodclaw, Harpy Queen, Octogalmus, Holos, Ice lord, poison lord, earth lord, lord of searing flames, White Griffon, Nameless Guardians(!)

Orcs Ogres & trolls: None

Plants: forest guardian

T-Mutants: Gar Colossus, Thranak, Daloriel the depraved, Mist of miasma, Facettelion

Traps: None

Undead: Sinister prince, Terrus, Wild Animals Plant

So... the answer is Animals, Orcs/Ogres/Trolls, Dryads, traps.

Edit: Initially I thought the nameless guardians were mechanical, but they're not, they're just "monsters". Bummer.

Would have been cool if there was an orc/ogre/troll boss a dryad boss and a trap boss.

What are all of the combat arts that have a "cooldown" timer in sacred 2?

Edited by ka243

Awesome answer...I wonder if there is a way that I can document that in wiki Ka ^^

And...I wanted to know all the cooldowns in Combat Art's as well!

Hope someobody comes up with response...I'll wait here on the sidelines eating poutine till they do

:)

gogo

See, it was simple really...

Animals/Wild animals : Boar

Demons : Carnach, Kral - Kral is a Mechanical

Energy: Mist of miasma? - Mist is T-mutant, though the Evocator & Banshee are Energy

Humans: Daloriel the depraved (human t-mutant?), Nimonuil, the Grand Inquisitor - Daloriel is T-mutant & Nimunuil is HE/Inquisitor

Also, there's Bloodclaw who's a "Monster" same as the Ice Lord, Holos, Griffon & the Harpie.

There aren't any Animal bosses either, since the Boar is a Wild Animal (not the same as Animal, they have different "bonus damage" lines).

The guy you fight in the Royal Ronky Tonk in the Dark Campaign might be Human.

Ok, edited post a bit. Is the seraphim boss in dark campaign a human or a seraphim? Seems odd that the grand inquisitor would be a high elf, more likely human or just inquisitor maybe. Weird.

Edited by ka243

The seraphim that an Inquisitor kills in the Great Machine (on the bridge over the big pit)? Not sure what class she would be (probably seraphim), but you don't get to fight her & she doesn't get the "boss cam".

The Inquisition is a branch of the High Elves

Oh... In single player on the xbox you do get to fight the seraphim on the bridge in the great machine in evil campaign mode. I enjoyed expulse magicing her shield and killing her with my high elf lol. One blazing tempest... can you say buttsafire? lol. Its also quite funny because when I expulse her shield she starts running away. Probably she doesn't like the idea of "hot pants".

That answer to the boss category question looks correct now.

Edited by ka243
Awesome answer...I wonder if there is a way that I can document that in wiki Ka ^^

A category could be put in each boss monster page and the boss monsters could be added to the pages containing monsters of certain category types. I'm not sure how useful this is, its more of a fun to know kinda thing because some of the categories are weird... Krall's king of the winged demons but hes a mechanical dude and the guardians are not mechanical which is weird.

Seems like hard questions can block the game too long? There should be always a hard question and an easy question active at the same time. Answering the hard question gives you the right to ask another hard question. Answering the easy question gives you the right to ask another easy question and repeat the previous hard question still unanswered.... perhaps...

Hard Question: What combat arts have cooldowns in sacred 2?

Easy question: What is the only class to appear in sacred 1 and 2?

Edited by ka243

Cool downs include, Golden Glade Touch, Acute Mind, Malicious Totem (heh, this is fun, maybe I will actually make that total list one day :oooo:)

What are the Dragon Mage's 3 aspects

:)

gogo

Dragon Magic, Elemental Magic and Mentalism.

How many Combat Art's does the Temple Guardian have that can be used as permanent Buffs?

Edited by Spunky

Blue.

Actually the answer I was looking for was 3.

What's the name of those 3 Temple Guardian Combat Art's that is/can be turned into permanent buffs?

Edited by Spunky