Sacred Trivia Game Thread

Shadow Warrior with 4

Frenzied Rampage, Demonic Blow, Scything Sweep, Spectral Hand (a weapon art). Belligerant vault is a spell and not a weapon art.

There is actually another sacred 2 character with 4 weapon combat arts... Name him/her and the combat arts..

Seraphim - Pelting Strikes, Soul Hammer, Assailing Somersault & Archangel's Wrath (and BFG :devil:).

Name the CAs that aren't affected by their associated Lore (eg, Pelting Strikes/Soul Hammer are affected by Tactics Lore).

Reflective Emanations is one... Not even mods affected. I don't think Ruinous onslaught.. Augment Guidon?

Am I right on SWs so far before trying to go onto others?

• 1 year later...

What two races are said to be the origins of the Seraphim?

Dragons and elves.

Of the Poison Lord, Flame Lord, Ice Lord and Earth Lord, which one can be killed in the console version?

Definitely gonna add this answer to the wiki though.

Drum roll for Scott or whoever's got the winning answer

:)

gogo

You mean it is not already in the wiki? I would have sworn that I put it there when I ran thru all the mini bosses. I do not want to spoil all the fun too soon, but I will add it to the wiki as soon as someone answers the question.

Hrm... thought this would be easy for the veteranss... or were all 4 lords added at the same time on PC?

DB... one of your guesses was correct :)

Gogo, your guess was wrong ;)

Now anyone can answer!

Ok, Ok, no more console questions... just not enough peeps here on consoles, I guess :unsure:

New question: How many non-enemy NPC dragons are in the game? ie ones that you can talk to.

I guess I should not include CM-patch in this question, as there may be some I don't know about (devs)

I guess that means flame lord then. As to the other question...one campaign one I know of, but I have a funny feeling I'm forgetting one...

Yeah... one's tucked away in a class quest ;) Forget which... HE maybe?

I had a funny sick-feeling in my belly when I came back here and...

"Epic Office Quest"

popped into my head. 160-odd clicks later, I believe that none of the devs were put in as "baby dragons". Oberhauser's picture seems not to be working :sigh:

DB, you're up!

I'll get this going again.

What do we need to socket to have the physical D.o.t occur?

:)

gogo

p.s. Scott, do you have a link to where that pic of Oberhauser is not working? I'm trying to find it :sweating: