Sacred 1: Let's Play on YouTube

Eyo mates,

You all know the upcoming trend, you play a game while giving commentary thro the mic and record it and upload it on YouTube. It's called Let's playing.

I found a rather decent Let's Play of Sacred 1 by a certain Turmoi1.

The Playlist (he completes the main campaign!)

His Channel

Enjoy!

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Nice find. I saw his work a while back one day and listened to one or two videos. It's a cool idea, but, and I don't want to be mean here, I'm not a fan of his style of narration, nothing very distinct about it, and it quickly turns into a drone zzzzzzzzzzzz :P

Great idea though, maybe if it was done by Seinfeld?

:)

gogo

Nice find. I saw his work a while back one day and listened to one or two videos. It's a cool idea, but, and I don't want to be mean here, I'm not a fan of his style of narration, nothing very distinct about it, and it quickly turns into a drone zzzzzzzzzzzz :)

Great idea though, maybe if it was done by Seinfeld?

:P

gogo

True, but even watching him play made me think back to the good times, if I get bored with my current Shadow Warrior I'll probably throw it back on my pc & make a gladiator :P

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

You should do a narrative for Sacred Chareos, I bet you'd be great. You've got upbeat, vital energy, and I bet you could get us laughing every once in a while too!

gogo

Hmmm I'll try, maybe :blush:

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Oh yes. This is a great idea. Only thing I would add for Sacred 2 narration is that the narrator should mimic the voice style of the character they are playing. You know... Like how the Shadow Warrior sounds like a game show host. Or the bubbly girly girl voice of the Seraphim. :blush:

hmmmm , er...lol? :cry:

Brad did you just say that you want a dude to speak in a girlishly high falsetto voice when he plays a seraphim... and do this for a video?

:blink:

*delayed reaction*

... *five seconds passes*

:blush:

:sick:

gogo

Oh oh! Wait! And the narrator should also borrow character quotes occasionally. Like... If yer playin the Seraphim you should throw in the occasional "Say goodbye and go to hell!". :blush:

Oh oh! Wait! And the narrator should also borrow character quotes occasionally. Like... If yer playin the Seraphim you should throw in the occasional "Say goodbye and go to hell!". :sick:

Aight so you want me to wear some panties and a g-string too? :)

I think we all should lay off on the weird latte's they serve in the bar here. :blush:

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

I think we all should lay off on the weird latte's they serve in the bar here. :blush:

weeeeeeeeeeeeee... something about today... weeeeeeeeee

:sick:

gogo

But of course, Gogo fell in such a latte when he was a baby ... :)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Awh come on Manu. Just a lil longer without the jacket. *plays with crayons* ^^

Totally agree too. Chareos would make an excellent narrator. Do it Chareos! Chareos! Chareos! Chareos! :P

Oh oh! Wait! And the narrator should also borrow character quotes occasionally. Like... If yer playin the Seraphim you should throw in the occasional "Say goodbye and go to hell!". :)

Aight so you want me to wear some panties and a g-string too? ;)

Well... I suppose it could help you attain that higher pitched sound. Not to mention the authenticity it would add to the performance. :lol:

Rommel, Brad, It's straight-jacket time fer ya !

Hey now , no straight jackets unless our Mistress of the Whips (ari) is present to oversee such activities.... Otherwise its best to let the inmates play.... *lol*

Good grief. I tried to watch the series but couldn't get past the dry narrative and constant clicking of the tongue. I like the idea, but he should have spent less time trying to explain everything. It's a stinking game, I'm pretty sure even non-ancarians could follow along.

Only Sacred 2 Let's play I found on youtube was this one

Let's Play Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel (it's not complete)

It's from Arm4g3dd0nX (read it as ArmageddonX430), a fair notorious & reputable Let's player.

I think you might find this guy more amusing.

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Edited by Chareos Rantras

muahahha, tooooooooooo late!

:huh:

And of course...insanity has it's own brand of collateral effects eh?

:bounce:

gogo

No cookie was armed during the making of this scene ! "Cookie" should, as far as I know, take Gogo to a deep unstable state ! Straight jacket's ready Gogo... come on ! Next turn is Schot's... must find a way to make him lose his mind... Hey, Brad, I found a new way to farm sets, uniques and rings without even moving from the starting island ! Ok Schot's on the way too... Who's next ?

muahahha, tooooooooooo late!

:huh:

And of course...insanity has it's own brand of collateral effects eh?

:bounce:

gogo

No cookie was armed during the making of this scene ! "Cookie" should, as far as I know, take Gogo to a deep unstable state ! Straight jacket's ready Gogo... come on ! Next turn is Schot's... must find a way to make him lose his mind... Hey, Brad, I found a new way to farm sets, uniques and rings without even moving from the starting island ! Ok Schot's on the way too... Who's next ?

OOooooooooooo :oooo::oooo: :oooo:

cheers!

Chareos Rantras