Ice & Blood: Legendary, Unique and Set weapons

Ah, those relics are a real downer, have even found one in Niob without the MF modifier.

Edited by Spunky
Well...I got another legendary relic...and now I have to wait another 400kills for my next one...now Ive gotten two dodgy legendary relics ><

Crap!

sorry Dragon I can understand how biffed you must feel. Take a day off or so...then dive back in... it's there, it's glowing, its fated...

It's called Legendary!

:P

gogo

I keep getting that same feeling when I pick up a dragon Mage rune with the pretty orange glow to it. Then I finally recognize the name on it for what it is. I keep trying. Looking for an artamark amulet for my SW. I stood in Sloeford las night and let wolves bite at me and raised my SB by 10%. We'll see if that helped any tonight to get a drop.

An Artamark you say Furian, I have a couple of spares of those, what level did you have in mind?

Sweet, I can wear level 53 now I think. Anything ya can swing my way would be awesome. Even if I have to grow a few inches to fit would be awesome.

I'm gonna have a look at my chars and see if I can dig out one that suits you.

EDIT: found one at level 85, the other ones I had was either too low or too high, online now?

Edited by Spunky
I'm gonna have a look at my chars and see if I can dig out one that suits you.

EDIT: found one at level 85, the other ones I had was either too low or too high, online now?

Gotta pull a 12 hour day so another 4 hours to go. Lower level would be fine also. I need to get that protection on before jumpin into gold early.

Good, I'll throw in rest of my low levels too, I don't have any use for them anymore, just give me a notice when you are online and I'll give them to you!

Good, I'll throw in rest of my low levels too, I don't have any use for them anymore, just give me a notice when you are online and I'll give them to you!

Very sweet Spunky. I'm logging Lt.Finn in now.

I keep getting that same feeling when I pick up a dragon Mage rune with the pretty orange glow to it. Then I finally recognize the name on it for what it is. I keep trying. Looking for an artamark amulet for my SW. I stood in Sloeford las night and let wolves bite at me and raised my SB by 10%. We'll see if that helped any tonight to get a drop.

I was thinking about this, and knowing that you have multiple accounts and for anyone that does, I think the easiest way to SB train would be to make a PVP server with two of your toons and get them to stand somewhere that they can both attack each other without actually attacking. Auto in combat with absolutely no risk...unless you decide to attack yourself... :viking:

Hmmm, I wonder. If I make a pvp server and password it for my protection. Bring in a toon from each account then just stand face to face if the SB would increase or would you have to be in active combat. Like the Sloeford wolves are actively attacking me and my SB increases.

Update on my SB and drops. Got mine up to 40% now moved into gold difficulty and started getting set pieces to drop.

• 2 weeks later...
WOOT! Proper Legendary! Wyndryder's Death. A useful one too since I'm playing a dryad. Jumping to gold early seemed to do the trick :)

WyndrydersDeath.jpg

Wonderful! It's just about every Dryad's dream weapon.

After all your hard work, a perfect weapon

;)

gogo

Very nice indeed DB, legendary pipes must be the ones that is hardest to get of them all, grats on your great find there!