Hi, I'm Trilkin

I've been playing Sacred since vanilla, pre-Plus Sacred 1, as is probably visible on how old my Sacred2.com forums account is (April 2004.) Sacred 2 is just a natural progression along the theme, although for some reason, it doesn't capture the same sort of... magic that Sacred 1 did.

Instead, I theorycraft out characters without ever even playing them, because for some reason it's more enjoyable for me to plan out a character from level one to max level than it is to actually play it.

Beyond ARPGs, I play... basically anything. Gaming is my main hobby, so if it has buttons and goes 'bleep bloop,' I've probably played it before. Yes, that includes every MMO you've heard of... and haven't heard of. You name it, I've probably tried it for at least five minutes.

BTW, don't play Aion. If you want to play Aion, just play WoW on a PvP server instead. If you want to be Elyos, start a blood elf and pretend he has wings. If you want to be Asmodian, start a draenai and pretend he has wings. Seriously. You're not missing anything.

Some things you might not know about me:

I can almost five-star Expert Groundhog in DJ Hero.

I really, REALLY like Dr Pepper.

Super Metroid is my favorite game of all time.

I'm a vicious, backstabbing Barsteward in most RTS games.

Edited by gogoblender

Hullo Trilkin. Fancy meeting you here. ^^ Metroid FTW! The first Metroid is definitely in my top 5.

Ok now I gotta pin yah on that Aion bit. Don't play Aion?! But but... It looks soooooo cool. Come now. WoW can't compete aesthetically can it? When you say don't play Aion are you giving advice to people who have already played WoW? If you were talking to someone who has never played either game would your advice be the same? Cause I'm seriously debating a little taste of Aion. :P

Welcome to DarkMatters Trilkin! I want Aion! I want Aion! Okay...just for a month or two to try? The videos look sick...I've been looking for something that was as ginormous a feel as Requiem where we all blew a few months on

:)

gogo