I found Schot...

Schot was found on near cemetery on my way to thylysium. What happen to you whos to blame ?

Awh! You found mah Kami Schot. :sob:

That was a memorable event. *sniff* Twas the name of my most unexpected success builds and also my first real HC death. In my whole career of Underworld HC I had lost 2-3 characters. 1-2 were under level 10 and then that one... I was sooooo upset that I didn't play or post for emmm... Maybe a week, lol. gial was kind enough to make a memorial in my honour. *double sniff* A Noble End, On the passing of a mentor. I'm not how or why this particular part of my Sacred history was chosen as a grave inscription but they couldn't have picked a better one. Both of the graves they made for me were awesome choices.

Blame it on the Whiskey :)

Nono, that was the eeeeeevil me! Well... The other evil me. Death_ray_by_CookiemagiK.gif

how many times can one man die:)

...and not leave behind any loot!

:o

gogo

Exactly!

lol

Ha! When I die tha loot goes with mah! :)

Well, atleast when you find gogo's grave you get some whiffy pants, some would call that loot too :tease:

Ah yes the whiffy pants. I believe it has loads of modifiers... Chance to fear away, Chance to knock back, Chance to unseat, Chance for Burn, Freeze, Poison & Weaken, Chance to Stun... I know because all of those happened to me when I found them. :oooo::lol:

You must have like 7 lifes like the cats *runs in fear*

No, seriously how can you hang on to a character for so much time without dieing it amazes me my best effort so far was like 20's lol.

Well so far so good that is dont show me a dragon lol on this expansion it amazes me the amount of damage they can put out on a single strike. I think I have to play on defensive, im used to rush so I think I got to play it slow. But I also have to get to know the game mechanics. But to me it seems harder to play on hc. Today I beat the gripphon with a level 11 Seraphin because I was afraid of doing it at a low level. Melee doesnt feel safe. I think I prefer range characters to play on HC mode it just feels more safe.

Would be great to see some legacy quests in sacred 3 like the schot booze quest.

lol

"Pleabe heelp me! *hic!* I've lostht my brown paper bag!" *hic!* :)