Knuckles belonged to the...

Just found this grave and thought what the hell :smile:

Poor Knuckles didnt got he's membership renewed :bow:

Were the pink spandex also whiffy ?

Lol I asked him about this in game one day. He said there's like 3 stories behind this and would take a long time to explain. We'll get the story one of these days soon I bet.

Yup, there are a few stories in that little epitaph. Actually there are 4 separate references.

I'll give you one of them

voided=name of my second account in S1. many people originally knew me as Voided and not Knuckles.

What did you guys had to do to become so famous ?

It's like with today's sports stars. You get really good at [insert sport here] and people start watching you, slip up once and you're famous.

Knuckles/Voided, as I recall, was our gladiator expert and gogo was the seraphim expert. Add one embarrasing photo and BAM!

I created the Order of the Bunny Jumpers as a humourous name for GOOBing (Going Out Of Bounds).

The spandex... well. Knuckles tormented someone in game. It all was done in great good humour. And though the details escape me right now... it was hilariously funny at the time.

Knuckles' avatar at the S.I.F. is connected to his spandex.

One of the stories about the spandex I have read is when there was a dude on the servers that had a job interview the day after, and asked people what he should wear at the interview, and out of nowhere Knuckles said "spandex" and he got so shocked that no one ever saw him again.

Alright time to set the record straight on this 'spandex' story :paladin:

A whole bunch of us were in a game when Justin420 (funny how I can still remember his account name) came in. He was 14 or 15 and was going to his first job interview at either Walmart or Kmart the next day.

He didn't have a nice suit or anything, so we all started giving advice on what to say, what to wear etc. My first bit of advice was to pick out a nice outfit at the store his interview was at, go try it on and then wear it to the meeting. Then he could just go back to the dressing room and change back. This way he didn't have to buy anything, especially if he didn't get the job. So we continue giving bad advice when..............

.............Now this is the part where I got blamed for something I didn't say.....................

............Schot blurts out SPANDEX !!. Yup it was Schot who uttered the now infamous word first. He's been trying (very successfully I might add) to pin the whole thing on me ever since, including editing his post about it on the SIF. And while Schot did say it first, I definitely expanded on the idea (boy did I ever lol). It got downright silly. Everyone who was in the server basically had to stop playing because they were laughing so hard. So me and Schot kept coming up with the most horrible ideas ever for job interviews.

Now poor Justin didn't know what hit him. 1st day playing on-line and everyone is lauding spandex like it was a Blue Oyster Bar special. He must have thought we were all crazy. After about 2-3 hours of this (yes, it lasted that long) he kind of disappeared. Figure his mom or dad took a look at the screen and thought "'what the hell kind of game are you playing?". We never did see him ever again :D

Well the story quickly became famous and as any story told 3rd hand, it quickly got distorted. Somehow I was the one that said it. Next thing I know I got this shiny multi-colored title over at the SIF. I thought it was pretty funny and just rode with it. I even got the disco avatar to fit with my title.

So as Paul Harvey used to say.....Now you know the rest of the story

Hope he got the job though.

Those late night gaming sessions where all the sudden something so funny happems your laughing to hard to play. Theother night Schot and I were running camps and we got to a crossroads where we have to go seperate directions. anywy.. here schot hang on to this for the next time:

money_clipart_coin.gif

And next time I call heads.

Those late night gaming sessions where all the sudden something so funny happems your laughing to hard to play. Theother night Schot and I were running camps and we got to a crossroads where we have to go seperate directions. anywy.. here schot hang on to this for the next time:

money_clipart_coin.gif

lol...I remember that...you even asked if I had a coin.

And now we no...the truth about the spandex...funny stuff. Poor kid tho, hes probli been scarred for life

Alright time to set the record straight on this 'spandex' story :D

A whole bunch of us were in a game when Justin420 (funny how I can still remember his account name) came in. He was 14 or 15 and was going to his first job interview at either Walmart or Kmart the next day.

He didn't have a nice suit or anything, so we all started giving advice on what to say, what to wear etc. My first bit of advice was to pick out a nice outfit at the store his interview was at, go try it on and then wear it to the meeting. Then he could just go back to the dressing room and change back. This way he didn't have to buy anything, especially if he didn't get the job. So we continue giving bad advice when..............

.............Now this is the part where I got rightfully blamed for something I said.....................

............I, Knuckles, blurted out SPANDEX !!. Yup it was me. Meeee meeee me who uttered the now infamous word first. I've been trying (unsuccessfully I might add) to pin the whole thing on Schot ever since, including editing his post about it on the SIF. And while I did say it first, I definitely expanded on the idea as well (boy did I ever lol). It got downright silly. Everyone who was in the server basically had to stop playing because they were laughing so hard. So I kept coming up with the most horrible ideas ever for job interviews. Schot tried to stop me and protect poor Justin but I was bent unstoppably in my evil ways.

Now poor Justin didn't know what hit him. 1st day playing on-line and everyone is lauding spandex like it was a Blue Oyster Bar special. He must have thought we were all crazy. After about 2-3 hours of this (yes, it lasted that long and did I mention that Schot tried to protect Justin? Well he did. You were right Schot!) he kind of disappeared. Figure his mom or dad took a look at the screen and thought "'what the hell kind of game are you playing?". We never did see him ever again :blink:

Well the story quickly became famous and as any story told 3rd hand, it quickly got distorted. Somehow I was the one that constantly denied the truth. Next thing I know I got this shiny multi-colored title over at the SIF. I thought it was pretty funny and just rode with it. I even got the disco avatar to fit with my title.

So as Paul Harvey used to say.....Now you know the rest of the story

Hope he got the job though.

Wonderful Knuckles. I'm glad you finally decided to accept the truth my friend. I know it was hard so if ever you need to talk to someone make sure you talk to me first mkay? :)

money_clipart_coin.gif

Teehe... Okay. Loads coin into Photoshop. What what? :)

lol...I remember that...you even asked if I had a coin.

And now we no...the truth about the spandex...funny stuff. Poor kid tho, hes probli been scarred for life

Ooooh yeah. That's true we did, lol. Ah if only we had that double-sided coin eh loco. :4rofl:

Oh you're going to be a long time burning once you get to Hell Schot lol. As long as I know what really happened, I'm fine. Just wish I still had that unedited post from you on the SIF.

I do believe in karma and what goes around comes around, so it shouldn't be too long before it hits you :4rofl: All I know is if Schot starts telling his side of the story and says 'May lightning strike me down if I'm lying', you better run..........fast :)

Gosh Knuckles. I... I... I just don't understand. You were doing so well with your confession. :4rofl: Truth be told and may ligh... :)

*cough cough* Whew! What was that all about?! Anyway... Truth be told and... *muffled words*... that's exactly the way it happened. Cheesy_Grin_by_SplodgeOfDoom.gif

Karma is such a cool idea. It's old school for invest wisely :P

The forces of goodness are self perpetuating, and an unlimited supply of laughter, smiles and pants

Let's not forget the pants

:P

gogo