Hi!!!

Hi everyone! :twitch:

I'm Hector, a fifteen-year-old boy, and I'm from Spain. I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself before, but I've just discovered this section :explode:

Well, I´m very interested in Sacred 2 and I've been playing it for a year. I'm also really into the wiki, and it would be a pleasure for me to help improving it.

I want to translate as much wiki as I can, so that every spanish player can easily find the information he/she's looking for. I want to report new items too, but here's the problem, my game is in Spanish and the pics would be in spanish. I would be grateful if someone could help me.

Hope to make a lot of friends and learn a lot from you

Greetings,

Munera

Welcome to the Forum Munera. I am sure we have more Spanish players but your are the first I have met. My wife is from Guatemala and is alway interested in anything Spanish.

Glad to have a young man like yourself eager to join the community!

Hi and welcome :explode:

It's great you want to help translate it into Spanish:) If you play on-line we can always help with the items if you find new ones. Most of us play on the EU servers-Hardcore (if you have pc version)

Hey Munera, welcome to DarkMatters! heh, and great seeing your intro here with community. :o I think having Spanish pix on Spanish pages makes absolute sense. And if you're looking to translate pages, that's always great for the readers, we'll have some happy spaces in Spain.

Have fun with the database, and once again welcome!

:)

gogo