+Bargain and +Blacksmith ammys

So ive been playing around with my shoppers a level 2 HE and a level 30 DM. And I was trying to figure out how to obtain more blue amulets with +Bargain and +Blacksmith on the Shops screen since you have the skill bargaining you can only see yellows and most of the yellows spawn with more mods on it making the item not worthy in value to socket because I dont think the Bonus applys to them once you forge them.

Here's an example: Last night ive socketed 2x +1 bargaining to a Unique shield onto its 2 gold sockets for my level 30 DM shopper with a smither I have that has level 18 Blacksmith, the item turned out to be +3 bargaining dont know why maybe I was lucky. I dont know the mechanics for this bonus. Then I later tried to socket another 2 ammys I had laying around on my stash that were also +1 bargain and the outcome was only +2 instead. The bonus here didnt apply dont know why I thought maybe because it was a Armor type or it was do to the item I was socketing was a Set piece or pherhaps because it had 1 grey socket and 1 gold socket, or the itemlvl from the ammys were different from each other.

Can someone please shed some light here on the bonus mechanic?

What char level is good for spawning easily the +bargaining and +Blacksmith ammys on the shop screen?

Is it best to buy them with a char that doesnt use Bargain skill?

So many questions :agreed: Ive been testing with a level 1 char on shops and so far havent been able to spawn more then 1 ammy on the entire game I think the game doesnt like us to buy more than 1 :badbad:

Are you guys able to spawn more ammys per Shop session or more frequently?

There are different qualities of the mods. When you shop +all skill rings with level 200 it could be with +9 but also +8 or maybe lower. Same with other mods. When you shop at level 2 you can only find rings with +1 all skills but they are not always equal. You can better compare that with +experience for example. You will find 3 different values of that bonus. With +all skills you would maybe find +0,9 ; +1,0 and +1,1 but all rounded to integer numbers. With the bouns of a gold socket it is sometimes possible that it is improved to higher values. It doesnt depend on the quality of your smith.

Don't worry Nomad. This is something we all have trouble with. Finding +Bargaining at the merchants is really really hard to do. On average I think I could find 1 Bargaining amulet every 30 mins with my level 2 Niob shopper.

The other part of your question is answered perfectly by Slevin. :gun2: You can see the difference most easily when comparing level 2 +1 Bargaining amultes from Silver vs. Niob.

Never heard of +skills jewelries in shops with a level 2 char, I assume this is in Niob with atleast 50 Bargaining.

+Bargain and +Blacksmith I guess, those are at +1 at those levels

greetz