Welcome uscg44310mk3

I realize it is unusual for a Moderator to do an introduction for a new member, but since uscg44310mk3 (John) is new to forums in general, and I took him out on his very first HC Closed Net excursion today and got his seraphim drilled into the ground like puppet. Sorry man I just turned my back for a second. I thought the least I could do is get him some sympathy.

John has played Xbox360 for several years. I first met him by odd chance on Chromehounds about 3 years ago when his brother Brian talked him into lifting the "no new members" ruling in the AlphaWolf65 squad. Well after many hours and hours of online play on Chromhounds, Forza2, and countless more Gamefly titles John has followed Furian67 and I to the PC world. He has tons to learn, like F8. and countless other valuable rules on Sacred 2 HC Rules to Live by, Staying Alive

So let's show him some DarkMatters Spirit.

I'll start him off with a big Smiley :)

...I took him out on his very first HC Closed Net excursion today and got his seraphim drilled into the ground like puppet. Sorry man I just turned my back for a second...

lol, hate it when that happens. Too many things to protect a new player from.

Nice to meet you John! Never fear. In time you'll see that Sacred PC is just sooo much better. See you on the servers dude!

Welcome Coasty, don't worry bout that :) . Happens just starting... should have seen my adventures when I first started on PC coming off the Xbox. Man o Man do +all skills make life easier on Xbox. No rush, things will come together in time. Hmmm is that a Rule? Me thinks I might have come up with another one. Be Right Back gotta check "da list"