Mad Dash to Niob in Closed net HC

I started a new Shadow Warrior on Tuesday after months of Furian trying to talk me into trying one. I was never really interested in spending a lot of time with an ugly dude that talks like the Narrator to a Spider man Cartoon on Saturday mornings. But after loosing a nice Temple Guardian to the Dragon in the Maze. I decided to start a camp runner to help furian with camp runs.

He is pure Astral with permanent shadow veil and spectral hand.

3 Camps in 3 Days! was a blast

I started him by boosting some quests to level 18 on Tuesday. I then loaded whatever gear I could find with Noib smith art damage and started off for the Gar on Silver Camp at level 18. eight hours later I finished the last Guardian on silver and called it a day.

On Wednesday I upgraded bits and pieces with more damage art about 600% worth and ran a gold camp. Dragon and Schot and Furian jumped in for a bit at about level 46 and really boosted my XP for a hour or so. I finished Gold at level 49

On Thursday I started up a Plat Camp and started on my way. 8 hours later I have a Niob level 60 Shadow Warrior and it feels sooooo gooooood!

Only close calls or problems was the Mist of Miasma. beside just being a pain. the guy does do damage. lots of it when your level 59 and he is 95! He was hitting me for 1000 hp of damage per second. and I think I only have about 3000 hp to start with.

Getting chase by the Mist's Balls of Ice DOT

And here are the Guardians

Nice work:) Now what ya gonna do with him? Another camp runner?

That was the plan. but looks like we just figured out how to make camp runs from 2.5 hours for each camp to 2 hours for all 3. so I don't know. went back to silver to see what up and it was way too easy with veil on. After running against stuff 35 levels above, its a little anti-climatic to kill stuff my own level :D

Doesnt the veil make it boring? If nothing is ever attackin ya then dont you feel sorta...pointless?

Try running it when the mobs are 30 levels above and you get decloaked. That brings the fun into it

I remember Knuckles saying that when he was doing camp runs, and was in cloaked, you still had to dodge when the screen was filled with a bunch of nasties.

Yeah getting decloaked would change everything.

:)

gogo

yeah I did go through 3 mounts. Area of Effect still gets you even cloaked. I got too close to a troll once and he dropped a rock on the orcs next too me. oops. Once I made the mistake of aggravating a baby dragon and his Area of Effect just about took me out. and the Mist does chase ya with DOT. the spectral warriors are cool but don't use them around dot or Area of Effect.

Congrats! Kudos to you for achieving that in record time, I got a long way before even thinking about HC Niob. Playing SC w/ a Dragon Mage atm, kind of regretted my choice for a first playthrough, mage kind of made anything effortless.

Oh and... Shakira playing in the bg made me smile. :3