My Journey to level 200 on Closed Net HC

locolagarto

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took her out last week for a little Guardians bashing. I made a boss run from guardians to facelleton, Poison Lord, Kral, Conarch, Raging Boar and picked up 6 uniques in the process.

since the levels have become far more difficult to level, I am considering using her as a boss hunter legendary farmer. She is rock solid as a boss hunter. If I get time tonight or tomorrow I will make a boss fight video showing the incredible power of the BFG/ArcAngels combo with 2.5% LL. the guardians barely know what hit them before they go down.

It is definitely fun. And at level 156 she is a gold harvester. I can grind for about 50 million gold an hour. Better than my day job by about 50 million an hour. lol

Good idea, loco. I'm starting to realize that in the end, every char should end up as a boss hunter - with the diminishing returns on the XP gain, this is the only lucrative solution (apart from quests and MASS - with capital letters - killing) that does not force you to play for 4-5 hours per level.

I totally feel for you, as I can clearly realize where you're going. When I was doing the accelerated tests in SP (for most of my previous chars) I was constantly buffing up the XP gain, otherwise it was a pain to get a level at your stage.

I took her out last week for a little Guardians bashing. I made a boss run from guardians to facelleton, Poison Lord, Kral, Conarch, Raging Boar and picked up 6 uniques in the process.

since the levels have become far more difficult to level, I am considering using her as a boss hunter legendary farmer. She is rock solid as a boss hunter. If I get time tonight or tomorrow I will make a boss fight video showing the incredible power of the BFG/ArcAngels combo with 2.5% LL. the guardians barely know what hit them before they go down.

It is definitely fun. And at level 156 she is a gold harvester. I can grind for about 50 million gold an hour. Better than my day job by about 50 million an hour. lol

You can have her start finding and supplying us all with some Kal'durs...only bummer is the high level... :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
Nice one loco!

Thank's man!

That was the fastest run of 4 that I made. on Closed net in Hard Core. I am at level 156 and the Guardians are level 183 or 186 in Niob. She is a TANK!

Heya Loco,

nice work. Another upside on running bosses :D AW is much cooler than standard BFG-gunfire!

Hehehe, lemme know when you are up for an extended Guardian run, got that 163 seraphim somewhere... she's complaining that she never gets out and all :)

Greetz

Hey Loco,

I am running with a Seraphim as my first console character (I had so many of them on PC) and am really enjoying her, I am follow the skill set up you are using and am finding her to be a very good starting character. She is easy to make rich and to build up other characters, good job mate.