100 things to do while the Darkmatters forum is down!

Two whole days without this site may just kill me... (unless I'm working those days!). We need a list of things to do to keep our sanity up! Everybody pitch in (I'm expecting plenty of Sacred related things... maybe even some non-Sacred related things?)

I'll start:

1. Finally reach level 200 with that character you made two years ago... (You know you guys are out there... GIT ERRR DONE! :))

Oh now you've done it Kat. Don't you remember what happened the last time. I think we had to carry Llama and many others out on stretchers. :)

It's kind of our backup house. We've moved a couple of times and have used it when we did. ^^

*slips a weekends worth of anti-think pills into Knuckles' drink*

P.s.

Looove the topic Scrappy Doo. I laughed so much when I saw the title. :D

Yes well... it's always fun to see what kind of things other people find interesting and it's a good conversation starter (apparently :))

I'm going to be testing more builds, of course... I'll just have to make note of stuff when I have a question and think "Crap! I can't check that out cuz the forum is down! DOH!" So there will probably be a laundry list of stuff that I post when we're back up. :D

Oh now you've done it Kat. Don't you remember what happened the last time. I think we had to carry Llama and many others out on stretchers. :bow:

It's kind of our backup house. We've moved a couple of times and have used it when we did. ^^

You are right. Our members even the best behaved ones do tend to go crazy over there. :P When I remember what kind of topics they where starting and the work load we had better keep the vacation spot hidden. :cry: