Hello to all

Hi All,

Firstly may I say thank you for the wonderful information your site has provided me whilst trying to get Sacred 2 fallen angle to work. Also well done on the wiki it has made the start of my campaigning more enjoyable.

I love RPG games and saw this collectors edition in game and decided to give it a go. It was crashing a lot and not patched so I went looking for help. Your site has been the most helpful and informative out there. I love single player games but I am new to multiplayer games so I will possibly need help getting ito that side of the game.

Thank you once again for a great resource.

Kindest Regards

Pikkemanmark

Welcome to Dark Matters Pikkemanmark! Glad you like our little corner on the net and hope you have a great time here as well as in game!

See you in the bar! :4rofl:

Welcome to DarkMatters Mark :)

Great to hear that you have found plenty of good info here and on the Wiki, enjoy your stay.

Thanks Mark for the awesome words. I think we're blessed with ferocious game players that love good vibes as well as gaming.

Happy you found us, have a great time here on these boards.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Hi All,

Firstly may I say thank you for the wonderful information your site has provided me whilst trying to get Sacred 2 fallen angle to work. Also well done on the wiki it has made the start of my campaigning more enjoyable.

I love RPG games and saw this collectors edition in game and decided to give it a go. It was crashing a lot and not patched so I went looking for help. Your site has been the most helpful and informative out there. I love single player games but I am new to multiplayer games so I will possibly need help getting ito that side of the game.

Thank you once again for a great resource.

Kindest Regards

Pikkemanmark

Welcome !

When you decide to take the plunge, anyone on Closed Net with [D.a.r.k] in there name will be happy to help. and of course you can always post here with your questions. the are a couple dozen players here that post daily with help for anyone who asks.