Alright lads am new to this site and parshly new to the sacred series however I have caught onto it pretty fast. My names jonnie im a student at college studying media so I have pretty sick photoshop skills so if you ever need anything doing just lemme know ^^ im from the UK and I am mic friendly. The reason I joined this site is to meet new people and to find some more people to sacred 2 with.

Hey Jonnie!

I can see you put your skills to good use on that Sig. It is very cool with the layers and color choice.

Nice intro! Very pleased to see you here. We have a great community of very friendly and helpful people. If you have any questions just fire away.

Welcome to Dragon Mage Jonnie :) Nice to meet you!

Haha, the auto completion got you :)

hahahaha, I didn't even notice :) Fixed!
Welcome to Dragon Mage Jonnie :) Nice to meet you!

Haha, the auto completion got you :)

I saw that, that auto-complete is really cool when you want to use it, its when your not thinking about it that it messes with ya!

*Fights his way forward though the crowd*

Wait...I wanna welcome him too...where'd all these peeps come from! :)

Great having you here on the boards, Jonnie, welcome to Darkmatters!

:)

gogo

Hey hey there Klepto. Nice tah meet a fellow designer. Love that siggy. Did you use perspective transform on the game logo? It looks like it's turned sideways a bit which looks really cool to me. :)

P.s.

Nice catch Spunky, lol. Ummm gogo, I think censor sentinel's power is growing beyond our control. :)

Ah ha!

Jonnie, yer good with photoshop right? Are you good with sigs? Your sig says you are ! :)

We have a member on our forum who was looking for someone to help him out with his sig. His request is over here:

Bondbug's sig Request

He's an awfully good cook ^^

:)

gogo

Thanks guys I feel really welcome so many hellos haha and ill have a look at that signature post see what I can do ^^ And the signature I made was just a 5 minute one I created for when I joined the side and its just a rotation and a slight inner shadow and transparency on the logo haha :)

Edited by xKleptomaniaccx