Hey guys, the names Hunty ;D

Hey guys, I have literally just discovered this site while trying to look for Sacred 2 side quests etc. I haven't managed to have a look around the site as of yet but I have heard great things about this forum. ;)

I have currently being playing Sacred 2 a few months on the Xbox 360 version as I am a console gamer. I only have a Lvl28 SW as my main character at the moment due to the fact I have been playing with numerous other classes etc. Sacred 2 is currentlyy favourite RPG on the next generation consoles as I love grinding and collecting loot.

A little bit about myself, I am currently a college student just about to finish my 1st year studying Games Development here in the United Kingdom, I'm 18 years of age and my first name is Adam.

I would love to be an active member on these awesome forums and try to makes some new friends (hopefully no enemies xD) and have a great time playing Sacred 2 with you guys.

Cheers, Hunty.

Welcome to Dark Matters mate! Glad you are having a ton of fun with Sacred 2 and am glad you like our forum here.

See you in the bar! ;)

Great you found us Adam, and you are most certainly in the company of friends. Have fun on the boards, meet up with the gang.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

;)

gogo

Strap in mate. It's gonna be WILD !

and don't worry about making enemies. We're all friends here. Exept for that guy (points at gogo)

glad to have you aboard.

Edited by promatolya
Strap in mate. It's gonna be WILD !

and don't worry about making enemies. We're all friends here. Exept for that guy (points at gogo)

glad to have you aboard.

I suggest you back in hiding now ;)

back on topic: Welcome to FDM!

Hi Adam,

I cannot vouch for there being many console players here. But I can give you a warm welcome.

Enjoy grinding and collecting your loot. There is a ton of both in Ancaria, enjoy. :thumbsup:

I remain, Etherian