Splash Screen Tooltips

Frosty, I just blew my entire evening on your huge mega article putting in links o_O

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...Ingame_Tooltips

lol, I had to go through everything and then try and remember whether a page was made for it or not, and if that didn't work then I had to google what I thought a page would be :bounce:

Well, this certainly put me back in touch with the database, and I can see again all kinds of small loving things I can add during a minute or two.

I'm not gonna ask how long an article like that took you to put together... just gonna say WOW.

If you look at it, it's almost like a mini wiki. There is some very good, well-written information especially regarding regens, skills and Combat Arts. I'll remember it to give links to new players here on forum with.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

This has turned out so well. Ryan, you started the work with bringing over the template from Sacred 2 Fan art, and we even had Schot do some coding last night to even up the squares, and with some clipping of the pic tags, we have our magnum opus!

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...Ingame_Tooltips

Frosty, Ryan, Schot, great job everyone!

:gogo:

gogo

All's well with a bit of team effort. :D A bit of table code editing and text chopping did the trick!

Once again amazing project you started Frosty and big cheers to gogo, Munera and ryan for chipping in. The page looks absolutely fantastic and the info within of great value. :gogo:

The layout in the Splash Screens section is awesome Schot! Good job with the links gogo btw. I'm very proud of the wiki, and I suppose you are too. We have created a whole article with a lot of information and it's properly organized :gogo:

As gogo told me once, this is one of the best wikis, and this is a proof of it. Now let's start working on the set items! :D

Thanx Munera! I agree. There's much to be proud of in SacredWiki.

So true that we need to return to the sets one day eh Munera. I know, I know. You've been waiting for me to get off mah butt for a while now. :sick: I have a bit of a project that I'm finishing up but once that is done we might be able to combine our powahs once again. :gogo::D

Oh... finally... :cry:

There's a lot of work to be done there, and we need hard-working volunteers. Lord Sith Ryan could be an excellent reinforcement for filling in the bonuses biggrin.gif