hi !

Im Tim, I found this forum while looking for builds for sacred 2. Played it on the xbox360 for a while(finished bronze and silver).

Then my xbox died and now I've brought sacred 2's gold edition for the PC.

I'll start tomorow when my new laptop gets delivered.

About me, Im 19 years old and from Holland.

I´m into video games (mostly RPG) and thrash metal, I go to a lot of metal shows especially thrash.

Looking forward to pick the game up again :blush:

cheers

Tim

Welcome to Dark Matters!

We have a growing community of Sacred 2 Gold players. Your in good company.

There is a post here on installing Sacred 2 Gold from Download. It may smooth the way for you. also has links to the patches in that thread. Current patch is 2.65.2

Enjoy and hope to see you on Closed Net in HC servers

hi !

Im Tim, I found this forum while looking for builds for sacred 2. Played it on the xbox360 for a while(finished bronze and silver).

Then my xbox died and now I've brought sacred 2's gold edition for the PC.

I'll start tomorow when my new laptop gets delivered.

About me, Im 19 years old and from Holland.

I´m into video games (mostly RPG) and thrash metal, I go to a lot of metal shows especially thrash.

Looking forward to pick the game up again :o

cheers

Tim

New laptop, new game... wish I could be in your shoes for that double double day. Huge smile on face, and goodies galore to tear into for... oh I'd say at least next few months :)

Thanks for the intro post Tim and welcome to Darkmatters!

:P

gogo

Welcome from the boards, mate! Like Loco said, this really is the right place for this game. ^^

Like Mika I'm from Finland too, and into good music as well. Currently wasting most of my listening time into progressive metal, but anything good goes, really. :)

Weclome to the DM darkvacancy!

Best of luck with your new laptop.

Rock on w/ thrash METAL... :crazy:

from Holland huh? The Netherlands, I hear it is very wet in that region. Something about sea walls/barriers?

inform please... :)

I remain, Etherian

First of all, thanks for all the replies and so fast :)

@ locolagarto

Haha, it's gonna be a great day indeed, tho its tomorow instead of today. Fergot no mail is delivered on sunday :)

@ Etherianerlands

Yeah something was on the news not long ago, about the barriers cracking. Not sure what exacly it was.

If Holland floods the city I live in will not be under water + I'll have a beach very nearby xD

And to all the metalheads from finland... you lucky ******** ! you've got sonisphere (they don't play in west europe at all this year :o, just now the big four are touring together)

I've got one more question, how can I change my avatar and profile info like favorite game and favorite drink ?

thx in advance,

Tim

Edited by darkvacancy

At least we're lucky in some ways. :) Also, there's Dante's Hellevation in November. Couple of my faves are going to be there too. Nightingale and Seventh Wonder. Luckily few friends are interested too, so we're going to pool some money and go to Helsinki. :)

And about the settings; beneath the Dark Matters banner is the blue block. There's My Controls link. There you can customize your own preferances, profile data and others.

At least we're lucky in some ways. :P Also, there's Dante's Hellevation in November. Couple of my faves are going to be there too. Nightingale and Seventh Wonder. Luckily few friends are interested too, so we're going to pool some money and go to Helsinki. :D

And about the settings; beneath the Dark Matters banner is the blue block. There's My Controls link. There you can customize your own preferances, profile data and others.

Okay thanks :)

I can't complain about the gigs over here, just had megadeth in my hometown 2 months ago. And next week slayer is playing twice in my hometown :D 2&3 august.

Also there's a pretty nice underground thrash scene over here with the underground and new wave thrash bands. (violator, FBF, municipal, gamma bomb ect.)