And now for my next project.....

I'm finally starting to feel halfway decent...chemo is done...and my strength/stamina is coming back slowly...and now I find I have the energy to do something but not sure what to do :D

Just wondering what section of the wiki is in need of the most help...I was thinking of doing the quest guides for the character specific quests but if anyone has another suggestion...well that's why I'm posting this thread :(

I'm finally starting to feel halfway decent...chemo is done...and my strength/stamina is coming back slowly...and now I find I have the energy to do something but not sure what to do :D

Just wondering what section of the wiki is in need of the most help...I was thinking of doing the quest guides for the character specific quests but if anyone has another suggestion...well that's why I'm posting this thread :(

Welcome back to the land of the living...!

Quest guides - single and chain quests - are definitely lacking beyond the Elf region. LOTS of red quests and chain quests in Artamark, the Orc region and beyond. Some of the chapters don't have much, if anything listed on the quest list page or the chain quest page. In fact, the only one that's accurate on either page is the wastelands where there don't seem to be any side or chain quests.

Keep your eyes open for easter egg type stuff. Gogo's been on an easter egg bender of late. Any of those will be most welcome.

Doing all the side quests is a bit more than I can handle right now. Was hoping to start with something smaller. I do know every nook and cranny in Sacred 2...so I might go huntin' soccer balls (would have been a great idea for a scavenger hunt during the World Cup)

Doing all the side quests is a bit more than I can handle right now. Was hoping to start with something smaller. I do know every nook and cranny in Sacred 2...so I might go huntin' soccer balls (would have been a great idea for a scavenger hunt during the World Cup)

You could just have fun runnin' around looking for soccer balls and accept any quest you see but not actually do it... this would at least let you fill in more (red) quest names so at least the areas that don't have any listed would look like they're at least being worked on.

Welcome back Knuckles. Glad your feeling at least somewhat like yourself!

The gang and I cannot wait to have you back full time. Although we have not meet yet. I have read many of your old posts.

What a character. Keep runnin' w/ it!

I remain, :D

Egad... I wasn't suggesting you do ALL of the missing quests...Sheesh.. That's a bit overwhelming for anyone..! :D Good grief! I was just pointing out the areas that are sorely lacking and in need of attention. :(

By all means - if you feel the urge to do the soccer ball thing - that's cool... I'm sure Gogo will be quite happy to have 'em for the Easter egg page.

lol wolfie :(

I knew you didn't mean all of them :D

Are we still looking to simply list all quests available? When I was doing the Bestiary I had my Shadow Warrior do ALL the quests he could find in all areas (was looking for quest only enemies). I don't have the pics but I should have all the log entries still. Guess I need to look at quest wiki and see what's needed there

lol wolfie :D

I knew you didn't mean all of them :blush:

Are we still looking to simply list all quests available? When I was doing the Bestiary I had my Shadow Warrior do ALL the quests he could find in all areas (was looking for quest only enemies). I don't have the pics but I should have all the log entries still. Guess I need to look at quest wiki and see what's needed there

Well.. I can't answer that. Gogo would probably be better able to answer that.

Me - when I decided to flesh out the last 4 or so blue quests for the light side HE, I not only added the quest names to the main quest page but I figured I might as well get them written up. Of course, I had already gotten them all done - so taking pictures was not really going to be happenng. I did screen shots of the logs and a pic on the map as to where to find the quest giver. I'm not so sure pics of the various parties involved in the quest are all THAT important as long as you write up clear, straight from the hip, to the point write-ups.

Same goes for when I started in on some of the Orc area chain quests... screen shots of the logs, a pic of the map location and a straight up write up of what's supposed to be happening.

I also keep the screenshot open in a graphics editor while I'm writing so I got the names and places spelled right as well as having the reference there for the play by play in the log.

Welcome back to Wiki work Knuckle! Well, I honestly don't think you'll be able to one up your last mega project...I sometimes wonder how you were able to put down the sheer time into the bestiary quest images ... on par with a project size like Schot's work.

heh, this time around, wiki's looking actually smaller...finally! :blush: We've given the Easter Eggs a make over and now have spiffy media pix to connect to the pages. I have been trying to canvas easter eggs, but want to use picx and writeups from this site only so that all the content is the wiki's. This is meaning we have to get to the quests, photograph them then the description. It's been a lot of fun, but I imagine we're still missing a bunch... harry potter is out there, jack sparrow, and tons of dialogue references and item names.

For quests, it looks like a tiny chunk has been taken out of what has to be covered. Remind me next to please get addicted to a game that has a more reasonable number of these... oh let's say like 100 ... only...instead of 600 ...:D

I know there's a need for specific character quest guides, but you can pretty much tackle which ever you want to... there's more than enuff for everyone.

:)

gogo

Been writing up a list of all the quests I have done but might wait a bit to tackle the quest write-ups themselves. I can go soccer ball hunting. Sounds like something my Veiled Shadow Warrior is perfect for. I can get graves and statues too if you want

ahh, graves and statues... here is what we can do then. Schot is putting together a graphic template for grave inscriptions and assorted placquery. If you're up to gathering the data but keeping it by geography... we can then, in fact, make a map of all the graveyards for the game with all the inscriptions showing up exactly where they are on the map. The template is easy to use, an example of this kind of functionality as example his here where Schot did for the grouping of Western High Elf Region Cemetary:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...ve_Inscriptions

We could create a number of groupings like that all connecting to a page higher up in the directory... a map of all the graveyards from which people could drill down to.

:blush:

gogo

I think he's asking if someone can help with getting the group of inscriptions via geography. If we can begin listing all the inscriptions while keeping them in their cemetery groups eg where in Ancaria they are, he can then begin to move that database onto the blank gravestones.

:blush:

gogo

If Schot is doing the graves I'll do the soccer balls and statues (unless he wants help with graves too)

Er.. Speaking of gravestones... Was that Ascaron's developers getting a bit premature with you? There seems to be a gravestone in the cemetary north of Twainbrook with the inscription:

post-14586-1285516332_thumb.jpg

I've also got a the rest of the ones from that cemetary - they just need a little clean-up to get rid of the background...

Btw.. How many graves does Carolyn Hacker have in Sacred 2? Now there's a trivia question.

I actually have another gravestone hidden in Ancaria though you won't see 'Knuckles' anywhere on it. There is a clue for it in the 'Knuckles' gravestone you posted :D

Good to see your back, up and about Knuckles :)

Is it the one which says somehting about voided and pink spandex or something like that?

Nope that's the one wolfie linked a few posts up...there is another one out there. As far as explaining this one....there are about 4-5 stories neatly wrapped up in that epitaph that would take quite a bit to explain :D

Nope that's the one wolfie linked a few posts up...there is another one out there. As far as explaining this one....there are about 4-5 stories neatly wrapped up in that epitaph that would take quite a bit to explain :D

Lol...looks like I didnt even read that :)

Nope that's the one wolfie linked a few posts up...there is another one out there. As far as explaining this one....there are about 4-5 stories neatly wrapped up in that epitaph that would take quite a bit to explain :)

Ah.. Well.. if they're not too embarassing... and you feel like sharing, please do.. Enquiring minds and all that.. :D