Who put the fog of war on Wiki Map?

eek

We'll have a looksie ...but I think Schot was working on it last night, perhaps some of his work settings are still in place, we'll have it going in a little later this morning.

Thanks for heads up Colif

:)

gogo

Haha, possibly some lag? Strange because just before I went to bed it was fine last night. I just went now and I can see most of the tiles but some here and there don't show up. It seems as though the ones that aren't showing up for me are in fact still on the server so I'm not sure what's up yet. Maybe something to do with our recent move. I'll have a look but I'm hoping that it will work itself out.

Thanx for the heads up Colif! :)

We were just talking now... turns out Schot can see parts of the map, but I can't on my computer... we are thinking the map is propagating now... probably the last thing to come over to the newserver. We'll give it a day before we open up a ticket .

:)

gogo

I am only seeing what Colif sees. Must be updating then eh?

Hmm. Something funky going on here.. I'm able to get the map up and running without too much of a lag. Maybe a few seconds longer than usual. I don't know what it would be updating Loco... And I'm thinking you're somewhat closer to the servers than I am - given you're in the midwest and I'm on the west coast.. I'll assume the physicall servers are located somewhere in that neck of the woods. I could be wrong tho..