Ever wanted to own your very own Gogo?

Gogo's are evil. In english spoken countries they are named Crazy Bones.

Daily_mirror_Exclusive_Gogos_Crazy_Bones.png

We have put them in boxes and hide away every time we had little ones in house. Our 5 kids are spread over 12 years and the figurines are 1-2 inches big and can be swallowed or chewed on accidently. Strangely this never happened with small wooden figurines. I think it is because the small plastic figurines look much like big Gummibears or other coloured gelatine sweets.

Edited by chattius

Thank you for pointing out that Gogos are evil creatures. If we ever had our doubts about Gogoblender, this may confirm them. :whip:

Or is that Gogos are evil and Gogoblenders are nice, in the same way as Gremlins and Mogwai? :)

Gogo's are evil. In english spoken countries they are named Crazy Bones.

Daily_mirror_Exclusive_Gogos_Crazy_Bones.png

We have put them in boxes and hide away every time we had little ones in house. Our 5 kids are spread over 12 years and the figurines are 1-2 inches big and can be swallowed or chewed on accidently. Strangely this never happened with small wooden figurines. I think it is because the small plastic figurines look much like big Gummibears or other coloured gelatine sweets.

Wow, I suddenly realized that I have some gogos locked away too!

Man, I had forgotten about them all these years. Finally, it's playtime again!

How exactly did you come across that Llama? ;)

It was advertised on one of the TV channels (after a quick Google it's TinyPop) that Teddy watches (the other channel is Cbeebies & doesn't have adverts, since it's part of the BBC).

And here's the advert that sparked it all off:

:)