Pirates of the Caribbean 2

Katran

Just finished watching it and I loved it just the easy adventure movie I wanted to see. Nice jokes a lot of sword fighting, sea battles and nice new bad guys. I didn't know that there was going to be a 3 movie for sure but the way this one ends is like Star Wars episode 5.

I hope that all of you that want to see a nice adventure movie are not going to miss it. It is simple great.

Sounds like a nice movie ya and the bad guys look so awesome I saw the commercials. Anyways dont say anymore!! I wanna be able to see it and enjoy it without knowing the whole movie lol!

Good to know you liked it :)

Tis' excellent, arr so tis'

SPOILER (only a tiny one):

The evil squid captain is excellent, especially when he plays the organ

;)

~Doom

I saw it openning night... I wasn't too impressed. Mind you my mindset wasn't good going into it, earlier in the evening had been quite disappointing.

It wasn't bad, I just didn't think it was particularily good. It was a little long, but adaquate in terms of quality. It was a little predictable as well... especially at the end, except that it seemed like there was another hour to go in the movie, I wasn't expecting it to end there.

Oh I can hardly wait to see this! Loved the first one and J.depps character is awesome. He must have loved being a part of those movies. /lol

Guest gogoblender

hmmm

wel...I never really...grokked this movie....ya know?

heh, maybe it's just me an jonny dep...that smirk and kinda wacky look of his always perplexes me

:P

And I tried watching that first movie....

really...I tried

But I jsut fell asleep halfway through it.

Second movie loox pretty cool though...

it's all about the animated tentacles!

Woot!

:)

gogo

• 1 month later...

Hahah the evil squid dude made me feel sick. with his wrigling tenticle face. ew... still makes me all itchy.. I dont know wny... haha. I thought it was good. it was pretty funny... didnt expect it to be so funny... but ti was SO LONG! haha

no, im pretty sure you cant rent it yet....but it is no longer playing in theatres here, so it should be soon

and I thought the first one was the best movie of its year.....how could you fall asleep during all that hilarious action?

and am I the only one to notice all the connections from the movie and the ride?

Pirates of the caribbean 1 was fairly good

but

I Prefer number 2 the best

In some of those scenes I was laughing so hard /lol

and the action scenes in it are pretty good to

lol though it leaves you just Hanging out for the 3rd

which will be just as awesome /thumbsup