Make Way...[Drumroll]....For The Sacred Guru!

Hey guys, Sacred Guru here! I'm a long time player of Sacred 2 and I know a lot about the game...(But not as much as these Super DarkMatters Moderators...Man, are they smart!)...Anyway, I'll try and help this forum where ever I can and my first contribution will be this Intro followed by some PvP guides for the Shadow Warrior, Dryad, and High Elf and then maybe some Basic Guides for the Seraphim and Inquisitor! Anyway guys, you know where to find my work and by the way, I'm an Xbox and PC player...I'm not on PC much anymore due to reloading an operating system and losing my Sacred 2 stuff but if you want to hit me up on Xbox, my tags are Deathmarch 31 as my MAIN and L0rd M0nky as my STORAGE 2ND ACCOUNT! Anyway, I look forward to helpin' people out and just having a good time with friends in Sacred 2...Later guys, Sacred Guru out! :bow::)

Edited by Sacred Guru
what did your Wiki comment mean?!

We're always looking for Wiki contributors, and all members of this forum are able to make edits. If you see ares of the wiki that need additions or edits go right on ahead. The wiki so far is the combined work of hundreds of people and always looks to find more contributors.

:)

gogo

Uh, thanks for the friendly welcome guys! Man...this guide posting thing is killin' me...I don't have alot of time to be on the forum and so far I've only done about %20% of my Dryad guide by starting to work on it here and when I have no more time, I copy and paste what I've done to Word and then just simply close the browser but man is this alot of hard work when you don't have much time or you suck at typing (like me)! Anyway guys, I'll try and hold up to my word but there's no guarantees! What I might actually do is start a thread in the console area just simply trying to start an Xbox Clan! That and just try and offer as much advice as possible to the people who need it where ever I can....

• 2 weeks later...