A Bit Early Christmas Greeting

The title says it all.

Will be spending a sort of christmas vacation on my parents place. And that's totally devoid of anything internet related, so I won't be around for about couple of weeks.

Just thought of giving a small heads-up. I'll deffo be back for the new years or so.

So have a nice christmas everybody! :xmastree:

Thanks folks! By far the situation could be better than I anticipated. Typing this from my "new" laptop. Bargained one from my friend who isn't needing it.

Though I don't know what'll it be when I get at my parents' later today...

Gogo: Well, it's kinda desolate place. Though no slavery. :P I'll be volunteering for some cleanup. My mom's not in so great shape, so I'll be glad to help. ^^

Will be reporting in, if I get myself hooked up with my 3G-modem.

EDIT: Aaand... It seems that this topic became quite useless.

Just typing this with my laptop and using my own 3G-stick. Huawei E169. Seems that my provider has a UMTS 900 here at my folks. And it works. Oh, joy! ^^

Edited by Stormwing

Gogo: Well, it's kinda desolate place. Though no slavery.

So they say... dom dom dom !

:devil:

Cool though ff you can help the parents out, and getting breathing room is the best thing every once in a while. I sometimes flee to my aunt and uncles house on the West Island. Subburbia, green grass, and fresher air.

Kinda

There's a lot of Mcdonald's around there

:lol:

gogo

Gogo: Yeah, been neglecting them for too long. And mom's not in exactly great condition. Age is gettin' into them.

Really shows how slave of technology I am. I'm sure I would've gotten the shakes if I couldn't use teh interwebz. :P