Hi my names Emma, I'm 20 years old and a big fan of Sacred, been playing it a couple of years now and I never really finished it all. My friend boaght it for me on Steam at christmas when it was on sale so I've nee playing it ever since. I'm done with the Arcania campaign and now I'm onto Underworld, found this place looking up for some quest help so thought id join and talk to people that love Sacred too. I am having trouble finding my way into the areas of quests, trying to do the "A demon called Mirlok" quest but I cant see to find the way into the field area.

Welcome to DarkMatters Emma, I am sure there are a lot of folk here that can help you. I would like to but have never played Underworld, you say you can't see? As in the video is too dark or the camera angle is off or you haven't figured out the next step? I checked on the Wiki Here looks like its called Demon Called Mirkon but there is no info for it.

Thanks :) Yeh same, nothiing in most of the wiki entries, I would enter info into them to help but I need admin approval first. The darkenss and angle is fine since I can only have like 1 angle, zoomed in or out just cant seem to find the way into that quest, I found the gates but they are locked :(. Anyone know if there's something I need to do first?.

• 2 weeks later...