Hi all,

My fiance and I have just started playing Sacred 2 with some regularity on XBox (single player as the moment. Having enough fun with that for now), and we had been frequenting the forum here enough for us to consider registering a worthwhile endeavour. :)

We're trying our hands at a few characters right now (I'm an alt junkie from way back, so I have several already), with my partners main being a High Elf and mine Being a Dryad. Both at level 30 on Silver.

I'm really enjoying my level 10 Inquisitor and level 15 SW as well though. El's really enjoying her HE but trying her hand at a DFG/DW seraphim at the moment.

If anyone has any tips on what we can do to make the game more enjoyable (general build advice/levelling advice etc.), that would be greatly appreciated.

Other than that, hi to all, and we both look forward to chatting Sacred with you! :)

• Like! 1

Well, firstly welcome to the forums, looks like we got another couple of Aussies here :)

No real specific first up info, just enjoy yourself, realise that the first few times you make a build it can be a bit of a learning curve with a mistake or dozen thrown in, but in no time at all the denizens of ancaria will be running in fear. The wiki is usually a great place for info, and if its not there, don't hesitate to ask us!

David, glad you made the step and have decided to post an intro to get to know us. For a game that's like two years old, we have a fun community, a good number of mini-projects going on, and most importantly, good answers for the most devious game mechanics every built.

Wait...are those just bugs?

:lol:

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Thanks everyone, it's nice to meet you all. My fiance and I are having much fun with Sacred at present. :)

Yes we had been frequenting Wiki initially to get the basics, which helped a lot. From there however, it was easy to see there was a lot more depth to the game than there first appears, and it's those area's which will clearly take quite some time to get our heads around. But it's all fun so far.

I have a level 30 Dryad, 15 SW, 15 Inquisitor, and 15 seraphim (today) and I doubt any of them are built right lol so before I continue I'm gathering advice on how to try and correct some of the already made mistakes where possible.

Anyways, thanks again for the welcomes and we look forward to chatting with you all as time goes on.

Edit: Btw, am I able to add an image to my account? I can't seem to find a way to do that in my profile at this time. Lastly does anyone here design avatars for sig's?

David, glad you made the step and have decided to post an intro to get to know us. For a game that's like two years old, we have a fun community, a good number of mini-projects going on, and most importantly, good answers for the most devious game mechanics every built.

Wait...are those just bugs?

:lol:

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Can't agree more with you gogo! and don't forget very friendly helpfull members!