The collected Armor sets of Sacred 2

Nice. At least I can now see I have my crypt set all mixed up.

A question about the generic armour set. Did you just put them together because they where left over or are they in the correct set.

Actually it's a little of both. They really don't seem to go together do they? To be honest I'm following an example from the German forum on them, posted by Lazy Tomcat. I know he went much more in depth in figuring out what went to what, including extracting or identifying them from the actual game files afaik.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I find it such a shame as really love the helmet and shoulder pads in that set. I did realize the the pants and armour went together. But not the helmet. Its a shame it really is, I was looking for ages for the rest of that armour and I had it all along.

Edited by grimwold

Same here...really loved the shoulder pads, shame there's not a full set for that :(

All the Generic Sets are like that for all characters. The Dragon Mage is the worst as far as matching items

Nah don't ever worry about posting :)

You may have found something I missed...who knows...I want this stuff to be as accurate as possible so any help is welcome :)

But other than a few cm sets the shadow warrior is now complete

Shadow Warrior Standard Sets

You may have found something I missed...who knows...I want this stuff to be as accurate as possible so any help is welcome :)

wow Knuckles the Colossus set looks great I still havent got my hands on it, I am just looking for that skirt shame theres not a better way of looking through armour other then drops.

It's awesome that you managed to find and picture all of them, Knuckles. However, one of the skins seem to be missing. Kanka's Relics skin seems to be different from the rest of Shadow Warrior Redstorm Set Skins. As far as I know, this set's skin was created by Ascaron devs, it just got all its bonuses in the CM Patch. I know that you don't play with CM, but if you want to picture it, here is the chest that contains this set.

You must have read my mind Silver :)

I was hoping the CM set items would be available for downloads soon. Believe there are 5 new sets total for the SW. I got Centurio's and now Kanka's, but I'll need Pandemonium's Pride, Scourge of Lordaeron and the Mutation sets still.

I'll probably get Kanka's up tonight, thx for the link :D

edit: see you got Pandemonium too. So will get that up tonight also.

Hey, I saw the last of these going up last night... time to vacation those eyeballs :4rofl:

The new Diamond set for the High Elf looks fabulous. Maybe we should include that video you msned me as tribute to it as well

;)

gogo

I have started a new dragon mage just to look for a skirt to fit that SW generic set. Jesus theres a lot of crap. Iam finding it quite hard just grouping the armour sets up.

Nice work with the collecting Grimwold

lol Knuckles is going to have to produce a guide on how to get all these sets in order for everyone reading this so that they can have their own collections too.

He must certainly have some good strategies that could help.

:)

gogo

I have started a new dragon mage just to look for a skirt to fit that SW generic set. Jesus theres a lot of crap. Iam finding it quite hard just grouping the armour sets up.

Nice work with the collecting Grimwold

lol Knuckles is going to have to produce a guide on how to get all these sets in order for everyone reading this so that they can have their own collections too.

He must certainly have some good strategies that could help.

:)

gogo

Ha Ha, the way I do it is use the small inventory mod. Then increase the amount a shop keeper holds in the balance text,then set the value of everything to 0. Then I just mass buy everything. Also realoading the game sometimes seems to increase the chance of finding better items in shop. overall iam having a horrible experiance . Shame we dont have a armoury like in fable 3(terriable game) then I could collect till my hearts content.

I hit the Wiki Sunday morning to look up some quest details and saw the set collection pics. Wow! I have been collecting Niokaste's Blade Dance and now you have given me something to look forward to. Thank you,Knuckles!

You must have read my mind Silver :)

I was hoping the CM set items would be available for downloads soon. Believe there are 5 new sets total for the SW. I got Centurio's and now Kanka's, but I'll need Pandemonium's Pride, Scourge of Lordaeron and the Mutation sets still.

I have them all, but I'm not sure that it's a good idea to put the most recent CM stuff to the download section. I'll send you a PM with a link to the chests.

Also, SW's Mutation set is incomplete in v110. The chestplate is missing. It was fixed already and in the v120 the chestplate would be a part of the set.

knuckles are you saving the armour as you go or are you dumping them iam having a problem with inventory space I have been using the smaller inventory icons,but its kinda cocked up my game (didn't make back ups) just wanted to know if you found a way around this.Inventory wise.

Edited by grimwold

Inventory-wise the simplest way that comes to my mind is to make many chests. Just put the things into your shared chest, then exit to the main menu, Alt+Tab, go to the savegame folder and rename chest.sacred2chest into something else. Then return to the game - it would create an empty chest. Later, when you need the items from the old chest you can just rename the file you need back into chest.sacred2chest and the game would understand it. The only thing here is - don't try manipulating the chest files when your character is loaded (quit to the main menu before it).

I have 3-4 characters of each class right now to hold all the items particular to their class. All items are stored in the personal area. Had a mishap early on in the project when exporting a Closed toon and forgot to clear shared stash and lost about 8 armor sets. Since then nothing goes into shared. I do have most items saved. Still need to hunt down about 10-15 items to complete everything (excluding CM sets)

I may end up having them available for downloads so someone can try out on their toon. All items will be around level 15. I found trying to find items with any toon under 15 was near impossible for many of the sets and/or color variations

Hmm thanxs silver and knuckles for the info.

I just hoped you had found some tweak or mod like lets say place down exta chests in the game world and then link them up to chest.sacred2chest1 or chest.sacred2chest2. Iam dreaming I know.