The collected Armor sets of Sacred 2

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay for the Inquisitor fun! Looks good anyway. All his sets look quite alike, so making fun on them saves the page from being boring. And by the way, HE's sets look wonderful.

P.S. How came that you're missing CM sets, Knuckles? I remember sending you all of them. Though maybe you meant the work that needs to be done with pics. Though if some items are still missing, you can tell me what it is and I'll try to get it.

The HE set I'm 'missing' one piece to I actually have. But the graphics are corrupted or something. Once I get most of the sets up, I'm going to re-install Sacred without Ice and Blood and see if that helps. There are also a couple of items I can't find and per conversations with Lazy Tomcat, he had to also go back to Fallen Angel to find. Will also have the all the Cm sets up also.

I may go back and adjust the lighting/contrast on the Inquisitor inventory pics. Right now it's too hard to see differences between color variations. I still have several weeks before this project is complete, but if I continue to have probs I'll let you know what items I'm having issues finding. (and ty for the offer :) )

The High Elf sets were probably the hardest to do so far. Mostly due to the hair. cropping that out while trying to preserve the loose strands proved fairly tedious. Took about 1-2 hours per color variation to do. In fact I may re-do some of the SW pics as I'm not really happy with the way the cropping came out. (Can't wait to do some of the seraphim's wings :P )

And then hopefully at some point I'll have all the sets available for downloads. All will be right around level 15.

Decided to have a little fun with this project

Armageddon Set

Inquisitor-arm-yel-final.jpg

(seems we're having difficulties linking pics)

LOL! Treat homage to the Easter Egg KNuckles... maybe you should link to the Munroe Easter Egg page as well on that armor page? This way peeps can understands why he's gotten that dancing bee in his bonnet :P

Knuckles?

You've got fans!

German Sacred Forum

:)

gogo

Only because you shamelessly promote me :P

We spread the word of Sacred Gaming everywhere there are fans!

:bounce:

gogo

The Seraphim Sets are done. Some of the wings were a pain to crop out but surprisingly the hardest ones were on the Iron sets. The small opening in the blade at the end of each wing appendage required going down to one pixel level and individually removing them :Just_Cuz_21:

Off to the Temple Guardian...................

Gratz Knuckles! heh, I remember all the cries of pain and hatred over msn about these... you'll never think of wings quite the same way again huh ^^

Welcome to the Temple Guardian!

:bounce:

gogo

This new set Knuckles put up on the Wiki struck my fancy.

Here's some love

Temple Guardian Punisher Set

-. 500px-Tg-punish-white-final.jpg -.

-. 300px-Tg-punish-white-inv.jpg -.

Green Skin

-. 500px-Tg-punish-green-final.jpg -.

-. 300px-Tg-punish-green-inv.jpg -.

Scratched Skin

-. 500px-Tg-punish-scratched-final.jpg -.

-. 300px-Tg-punish-scratched-inv.jpg -.

<a href="http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Combat_Modules_CC10" title="Sacred 2:Combat Modules CC10">Combat Modules CC10 Skin

-. 500px-Tg-punish-combat-final.jpg -.

-. 300px-Tg-punish-combat-inv.jpg -.

Yah

Definitely the Temple Guardian in some of his more menacing looking attire. I wish his whole "bent" had been more menacing though. I was actually studying his posture.. if they'd just made him stand up straight, it would have made him look more powerful.

gogo

Bravo Knuckles!

I have been lurking around those pages ever since you started them. Checking your progress and seeing what new photos you have put up. I've been like a kid in a candy store watching all those items going in, and in such a cool layout that makes them easy to see.

Keep up the good work!

This new set Knuckles put up on the Wiki struck my fancy.

Here's some love

Temple Guardian Punisher Set

-. 500px-Tg-punish-white-final.jpg -.

-. 300px-Tg-punish-white-inv.jpg -.

Green Skin

-. 500px-Tg-punish-green-final.jpg -.

-. 300px-Tg-punish-green-inv.jpg -.

Scratched Skin

-. 500px-Tg-punish-scratched-final.jpg -.

-. 300px-Tg-punish-scratched-inv.jpg -.

<a href="http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Combat_Modules_CC10" title="Sacred 2:Combat Modules CC10">Combat Modules CC10 Skin

-. 500px-Tg-punish-combat-final.jpg -.

-. 300px-Tg-punish-combat-inv.jpg -.

I vote the CM patch changes the new CM-only Kendric's Set from the current skins that match the CC10 Set to the yellow set pictured here. I looks awesome and would give the set a unique apearance

This is absolutely my favorite pic that knuckles has pulled out. I love it so much because the full frontal loox nothing like how a TG is in my head... knobby kneed, dog faced, bent octogenarian poster. This Temple Guardian just loox outright mean.

15whqc3.jpg

I like the head on views best of the TG...they don't show his strange dog face that accents too much the proboscis.

When he's head on like this, his ears look like razor sharp strips of metal outlining his face, he could even be a transformer!

gogo

p.s.

tggreat.jpg

Thx guys :)

Cropping ended up being a lot more tedious and time consuming than I initially thought, but I think the end result is definitely worth it. Will probably go back and change out the background on the Shadow Warrior and High Elf pages to the darker one found on the other character set pages. Just has a better contrast to me. Plus a couple of the Shadow Warrior crops could be better. Was still learning how to do it when I was doing the SW and HE pages.

One thing I will be changing out/adding something to is the main page for all the standard sets. Haven't really thought of anything in particular to do with it yet. So if anyone has any ideas on how to 'spruce' it up please let me know. Hopefully we can think of something pretty cool looking for it.

Standard Sets Main Page

Hopefully will have this project done in the next few weeks and then I'll start uploading all the set files. Will add Lazy Tomcats Niobium level sets first as all of his are complete and also include the mutation sets. I still need to find a few pieces for my level 15 ones.

I also will be doing a separate page for all the different Temple Guardian Combat Art 'guns' once I get all the other sets up. And will also spruce up the main page for the actual sets too. If nothing else the wiki keeps me from ever being bored :P

One thing I will be changing out/adding something to is the main page for all the standard sets. Haven't really thought of anything in particular to do with it yet. So if anyone has any ideas on how to 'spruce' it up please let me know. Hopefully we can think of something pretty cool looking for it.

Standard Sets Main Page

This is great work KNuckles, thanks! It's another huge project you got yourself into eh? :whip: That main page for the sets has a bunch of busted pix now, even just using the same format that you've developed for the sets you've been documenting will be an enormous improvement.

gogo

I just put a set of links in at the bottom of each of your armor pages Knuckles. Now, when a reader gets to the end of a page, they'll meet up with a revolving door that can take them to another section of the Wiki to links that I was thinking could be of interest to them regarding sets.

gogo

I just put a set of links in at the bottom of each of your armor pages Knuckles. Now, when a reader gets to the end of a page, they'll meet up with a revolving door that can take them to another section of the Wiki to links that I was thinking could be of interest to them regarding sets.

gogo

Thx gogo :) I knew I was forgetting something lol