The collected Armor sets of Sacred 2

The Dryad sets were a little on the "dry" ad side yuk yuk yuk :lol: but... your last run with the dragon mage... these ones are just splendid

-. 500px-Dm-dragon-blue-final.jpg -.

-. 250px-Dm-dragon-blue-inv.jpg -.

Green Skin

-. 500px-Dm-dragon-green-final.jpg -.

-. 250px-Dm-dragon-green-inv.jpg -.

Red Skin

-. 500px-Dm-dragon-red-final.jpg -.

-. 250px-Dm-dragon-red-inv.jpg -.

<a href="http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Pyx%27s_Power" title="Sacred 2:Pyx's Power">Pyx's Power Skin

-. 500px-Dm-dragon-pyx-final.jpg -.

-. 250px-Dm-dragon-pyx-inv.jpg -.

Smart and handsome, magical one's definitely my favorite.

:)

gogo

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx gogo :)

And on that note the Standard Set pages are now complete (phew)

The only set I'm aware of that is not in there is the Temple Guardians Kendric's Archon. As far as I can tell it's the same exact skin as the Combat Modules Set.

Kudos for your hard work, Knuckles, have one on me. drunkards.gif

Oh, and you're correct, Kendric's is sharing the same skin as Combar Modules.

Wish it was other color scheme, though...

Thx gogo :)

And on that note the Standard Set pages are now complete (phew)

Bravo! I think I've lost count of all the mega projects you've got under your belt for this game. I do think that there are umpteen million fans out there who would swarm you the next time you go shopping if your secret identity ever got out! :cool:

Congratulations on the end of this project, I'm excited to see what you undertake next...after some time of course in the sun for your tanning!

:dance:

gogo

Thx :)

Doing the wiki keeps me busy and out of trouble so it's a win-win for me :D

Plus I burn then tan a deep red ( the native Indian in me wrestling with the Scottish heritage) so I'm going right back into it. Got a couple small projects to do then I might finally do a pet project that's been on hold for a long time, though I might tackle all the Combat Arts first :P

Thx :)

Doing the wiki keeps me busy and out of trouble so it's a win-win for me :D

Plus I burn then tan a deep red ( the native Indian in me wrestling with the Scottish heritage) so I'm going right back into it. Got a couple small projects to do then I might finally do a pet project that's been on hold for a long time, though I might tackle all the Combat Arts first :P

Ah, yah....the Combat Arts pages! They are in sore need of exciting pix that can illustrate some action. That will have great impact as those pages are very popular.

gogo

I'm sorry for being late, but I still wanted to congratulate Knuckles, the wiki and all its readers with the end of this exciting project. Now there are a lot of beautiful pages to look at. And by the way, I still think that it's more logical to link the 'Armor' link from the main page to the brand new armor section. Especially if you consider that this section is really great and we should help all the readers to notice it. It just needs to be accessed more easely, if not from the main page, than maybe from the side menu.

Defintiely a good idea Silver!

I will put in the link to the new Standard Armor section from the main page index, soon as I can get to main computer.

gogo