Hiyas. I have been lurking here for a while-I had the PS3 version of Sacred 2 first,found out that there was a PC version (US) of the game ( :woot: ),that wouldn't work with the expansion( :cry: ) but there was a way to work around that actually works ( :xmastree: ).

Been a long-time gamer,mostly PC,and I love me some Diablo-style games. I'm a fan of the Sacred series as well-finding out there may be a third in the series made my day.Any luck at all,we'll see it before Blizzard's 900 lb gorilla hits the shelves...

Edited by slyborg

Howdy Sly!

I'm in Tulsa but have friends and family in the Hill Country and just north.

A far too large a number of folks on here is Yankees but I try not to hold it agin 'em.

Don't be a stranger... the porch light's always on round here!

'teff

Hey hey there slyborg. Welcome welcome!

Glad to read you got yourself a pc version of Sacred 2. No doubt you've already found some extra goodies to enjoy in the pc version. As for S3... We're always working on getting those details though for now the masters at work are holding their tongues. Hopefully news of their progress will come soon!

Thank you for the kind words. And yes,I HAVE seen some differences between the console and PC versions. Also,the communtity patch ROCKS! Had a light saber drop for my new Seph last night,complete with sound FXs...hoping to get another one so I can go full Jedi on critters.

Hiyas. I have been lurking here for a while-I had the PS3 version of Sacred 2 first,found out that there was a PC version (US) of the game ( :woot: ),that wouldn't work with the expansion( :cry: ) but there was a way to work around that actually works ( :xmastree: ).

Been a long-time gamer,mostly PC,and I love me some Diablo-style games. I'm a fan of the Sacred series as well-finding out there may be a third in the series made my day.Any luck at all,we'll see it before Blizzard's 900 lb gorilla hits the shelves...

Slyborg, welcome to Darkmatters! I think I'd seen you posting a bit around the Sacred International Forum too? I was hoping you'd one day find your way on to here.

Hack N' slash seems to be the hot ticket here, and the wait seems interminable for Diablo 3 or something that can last us out till Sacred 3 gets here ^^

:)

gogo

Welcome to the forums sly.

Gotta love dual wielding lightsaber swith sound effects. What you really need to find though is the darth vader helmet for the inquisitor and give him a lightsaber or two...pure evil!

Nope-I'm firmly on the side of Light. How else can I have a dual wielding,scantily dressed hottie who smites the bejeezus out of the forces of E-VILLLLLL?!?

@GoGo-I ended up there after a tip over at the Steam Sacred forums sent me that way. What surprised me (and still does) is how easy that was-the only snag was the Securom activation-Borderlands acted the same exact way. Just have to have a active Internet connection going before you try and activate your game. VERY easy.

Edited by slyborg

Welcome to the forums sly.

Gotta love dual wielding lightsaber swith sound effects. What you really need to find though is the darth vader helmet for the inquisitor and give him a lightsaber or two...pure evil!

muhahha

So... anyone got a video of the new amped light sabers in action with sound effects?

Sly, do you have a link to those forums you mentioned? This is cool news..I thought I knew every place on the globe of where Sacred has been uttered!

:)

gogo

Son of a gun... Sacred people! :bounce: Sly, did you get Sacred 2 from STeam? I'd heard there was a lot of problems with getting updates

Kind of got me wary ever since then about using Steam for games that are a bit strange...like Sacred franchise

:lol:

gogo

I started with the Playstation 3 version of Sacred 2. I was going to skip the PC version because you couldn't get the expansion to go with it or so I thought.

Steam had Sacred 2 for a while (also the US version) and I think it' available again there. I ended up getting both my game and the expansion from Amazon. I just prefer having the discs over downloading everything. The actual tip that showed me how to install the UK expansion with a US maingame was over on the international Sacred forums-the Steam forums pointed me to it. (Something I am VERY grateful for-Sacred 2 on the PC looks WAY better.....)

deep in the heart of Texas,where men are men and sheep are afraid...

Er.. I thought that was Scotland... Something to do with Kilts and the lack of zippers...

Oh.. and Welcome to FDM!

Edited by wolfie2kX

Nope-I'm firmly on the side of Light. How else can I have a dual wielding,scantily dressed hottie who smites the bejeezus out of the forces of E-VILLLLLL?!?

A man after my own heart. :biggrin: