What are good Sacred 2 Mods created here so far?

Hey guys

I'm trying to put together a compendium of the best, most useful mods written for this game. I have been going through our modding section here, but there is so many mods, and since I've been a mostly HC player, this isn't something that I consider myself savvy in.

I'm looking for a short list of minimum five to maximum ten guides and I'd like to sticky the list at the top of the mods forum. Is there anyone who would like to venture opinion with some reasons for their choice?

I don't want to rewrite or reformat the guides, but would like to link to them in a list with a title indicative of reference value. If the guides are well written, organized and, most importantly, easy to follow and understand, that's important. There's a ton of reasons why a mod can be useful, if we can help players by listing what modds here at DarkMatters have found to be useful, important and entertaining, instead of a reader going through a few hundred topics, they could instead choose to maybe look at the top ten mods this community has found to be important.

Cheers

:)

gogo

Whoops...ignore my post above, totally got the wrong impression. I'll have a think about it...

Agree with knuckles suggestion though, camera guide is an awesome help.

Come to think of it, I have been meaning to write up a guide for changing some balance.txt values...maybe I should get around to it...

I vote for Schot's camera guide as well, it completely revolutionizes the game. It allows us to see details that the developers went to a lot of time and trouble to include and that are never seen without customising the camera angles. It also makes the game into an almost FPS and completely changes how it can be played, making us take into account the 3 dimensional landscape which blocks our views and provides cover for enemies to shelter behind and ambush us from, something that is not even considered in the normal views.

Edited by podgie_bear