Welcome to the forums JK.

Yet another sacred fanatic joins the ranks :)

Fanatic does describe me pretty well. I'm usually playing the game too much to take time to come up for air... :sweating:

I am pleased to make all of y'all's acquaintance.

I been a lurker for months on end, but have come into the light just recently. :crazy:

Oh, and Crowgrrl I'm older than you are... :3lmao:

I been a lurker for months on end,

I love reading when members write that they've been reading us for awhile...thank you! Makes me feel like there is some bit of purpose in the madness of this site.

Thanks JK

:)

gogo

I been a lurker for months on end,

I love reading when members write that they've been reading us for awhile...thank you! Makes me feel like there is some bit of purpose in the madness of this site.

Thanks JK

:)

gogo

I can fully assure you there are multiple peops out there that browse the forum for everyone that posts gogo.

I try if I can to not post unless there's info not already out there, and I know there's many like me.

I played for instance sacred and underworld exclusively for almost two years, and only posted (I believe) maybe thirty posts. Just the way I roll, ya know.

If you have something of value to post, I guarantee you for everybody who you know posts a response there are ten who watch and read it, and for multiple months (and years) to come. I was just perusing a post about Demonic Blow mounted which I had problems with, and it is dated almost two years back. *Shrug* That's just the nature of forums, as far as I see it.

Now that I brought it up :agreed: does demonic blow work mounted with CM patch? Never did for me. in 2.4 FA patch.