Duke Nukem Forever

Saw some gameplay demos, game itself should be out very soon. It is very definitely rated R, maybe higher. Was a big fan of dn3d back in the day, but its a diff game now for sure. You guys seen it yet?

Looking forward to this one, I've already ordered it and it was shipped today so I should have it in 1-2 days.

Some things about DNF you may want to know before buying-

Duke can only carry 2 weapons at a time.

Duke's 'Health Bar' is an 'Ego Bar'. In other words when Duke gets hit so does his ego. Ego will regenerate over time.

I'm not sure about this. I played Duke years ago and it was ok, but I can't help but feel that they've left it too long and games have moved a long way forward since then.

Steve.

the play style may be a bit dated, but cool ideas like the ego bar (lol, Greaystone) offer possibilities rife with humor exploitation. If a game can make you keep laughing, and has serious graphics, it could keep us in our seats.

:)

gogo

Eh, from what I've heard from the reviews this is far far away from the old Duke. And the graphics aren't really excpetional. I'm not much into fps-games, so not a big dissapointment. But I surely would want to get some more than this after 14 yours of waiting.