Dear God I wish Amalaur had MP

Saw it @20,50€ on Play and just had to get it. :P I'm quite positive I won't find it that cheap any day soon. ^^

And here I were swearing myself I won't get new games really soon. Still got Massive undertaking in both FFXIII-2 and ME3.

Oh well, at least I know where I spend my weekends. :P

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be some new DLC on April 17th. Here's the link with all the info : LINK

Max

Excellent! I am presently halfway through the Legend of Dead Kel dlc.

I have been side tracked with a couple of other games as well as waiting for Legend of Grimrock to be released.

But the beauty of Reckoning is that it is a very easy game to get back into if you take a break.

They sure are pretty quick with their dlc's and if this new one is as good as Kel then it will be well worth the $10.

I just wish they would bring out a zoom patch. :glare:

Sadly work has been crazy busy this past week or so, so no gaming at all...............but I plan to make up for that this bank holiday weekend. Well, as long as my on-call bleeper don't buzz or phone ring with prob's from work *gulp* !

Can't wait to get down to some good old fashioned rpging.

Steve. :)

I'd just managed to get back into this in the last week after getting a bit of free time, but my laptop decided to spark and die yesterday while playing...and is now completely unresponsive...

I'd just managed to get back into this in the last week after getting a bit of free time, but my laptop decided to spark and die yesterday while playing...and is now completely unresponsive...

Oh bummer mate. :(

I hope the problem doesn't involve wiping your hard drive...that is always a major catastrophe these days.

Most of us only realise what important stuff we have on our computers when they fail. :sigh:

• 1 month later...