Diablo 3 - Videos

Yup I had him do that once...he'll keep doing it til you enter his house and start cinematic....as soon as you watch the whole thing (or cancel) he'll fade away

Yup I had him do that once...he'll keep doing it til you enter his house and start cinematic....as soon as you watch the whole thing (or cancel) he'll fade away

I actually went through the cinematic and he was still standing there. He only fades if you try and click on him directly :)

Edit: Oh yea, and that's you bragging about your Diablo kill down in the chat window :P

Edited by ryanrocker1217

video gone?

nooooooooooooooooooooo

k, bacon time

Sorry gogo, had to take it down due to a lot of hateful comments posted on it, bad rep for a new channel haha. But I was talking to Knuckles about it last night, and there really is no other place like FDM. I tried posting the same video in the D3 official forums, which is how I think those nasty comments came about. Stay in the protection of FDM! :paladin:

Oh Ryan, I'm so sorry that that happened...it sounds pretty unfair, though I'm glad you love this place and think of it as a safe part of the gaming world.

:hugs:

Is there perhaps a way to turn of comments on YouTube or can they be moderated?

Down with the haters!

cha%20(18).gif

gogo