Area map and journal/random event locations

I was thinking of making a map (flow chart type) listing out all the areas and where random dungeons are. Also was considering listing where all the random journals/books can be found.

Just wondering if there is any interest/need for this. hate to do all the work if it's not something anyone would find useful :P

that'd be excellent guide! But don't these locations change all the time cuz of the random generator?

I think peeps would flock for this kind of info

:)

gogo

Could be interesting, but yeah, wouldn't random stuff make things difficult?

Edit: Although all of the random dungeons I've noticed are located in the same spot, its just random which ones spawn, so it actually sounds feasible. Like the dark cellar spawns in old tristram sometimes and has either a treasure goblin or an elite.

I think it'd be a cool list. "Here's all the randoms that occur in Region: BlahBlahBlah"

I'd replay certain regions more if I definitely knew it had a chance for a good payout.

BlahBlahBlah"

Ooooh, I've not found that place yet. Best keep my eye's peeled !

Sounds like hard work to do that Knuckles. Be nice, but do you really want to make that effort when you could just be playing ?

• 2 weeks later...

Still working on it...hope to have Act 1 up soon...just haven't had much time with work being crazy.

Also wondering is there any interest in journal/lore book locations?